Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohost

Banned
Banned
Can anyone suggest me some ideas on how we could increase our webhosting sales? We have very nicely specced servers and have some of the best offshore hosting (been up for three years now, not a run n gun host what so ever) our support has vastly improved over the last couple of months, set ups are instant.

Do you think we would make more sales if we automatically backed up peoples databases daily and there home directories weekly?

Would offering unmetered bandwidth be a good option? I just don't really know what to do, we used to have a ton of clients until (we wont name names here but it was a company not a person and actually the big coder of the project) was trying to fix a bug in our upgrade and they accidentally deleted about 75% of the accounts by typing a extra ";" in phpmyadmin so we somewhat had to start out brand new, there is alot of negative reviews about us on the net, mostly made by the same person whom I sued for slander and won 10k in a US court. He still slanders us to this day.

So what should we really do? Do you think advertising on a few warez sites would help out? We have no problem selling seedboxes, though a slight increase would be nice to fund my other projects but yeah just if you guys have any ideas and such let us know, heck I would even offer you a discount for our services if you posted say an out standing idea or hell even maybe give you free service :P Thanks in advance for any posts, please don't just read and leave think of something to suggest it isn't that hard :)

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back