Status
Not open for further replies.

cbtblogger

hi friend, i have good wallpapers site, site have daily 2000+ uv and daily 8000+ hits, i wont improve my site hits, can you give me advice for it

thanks

11 comments
I see, your blog is on Blogger, and you have decent amount of visitors right now.
The problem i see on your blog is, its more clustered rather than a neat and arranged look. Its kinda Messy.. Do have a check on this, cause the more attractive your site is, more visitors will stay back.
Secondly, i see all of your wallpapers contain links to External sites, which is NOT AT ALL nice for your SEO and Traffic. You are sending traffic to external sites, instead of gaining them for your site ;).

Good luck with your site.

Thanks Friend, I think Now i should re design my site, and i hope move this site to wp self host, thanks you very much friend for your honest revive and advice

just collect some forums with high amount of users like this forum and submit your site in the review section of these forums .

i agree with Mr floomper

but also, i'd suggest you take out the adsense link/txt ads..or at least relocate them....makes for too many links next to each other and lookes dirty/cluttered.

g00d luck ;)

hi friend, i have good wallpapers site, site have daily 2000+ uv and daily 8000+ hits, i wont improve my site hits, can you give me advice for it

thanks

Good to see a Sri Lankan here with awesome site. Keep it up buddy!

Post new stuff daily. Create a Facebook fanpage & submit to as many as social sites possible.

Bit off topic, If I were you I'll add more colorful fancy background. It time to migrate to Wordpress. there are WP theme designed special for image galleries. Don't rush in to it. study well about migration. test it before you move. You usually get errors with categories & picture when migrating from blogger. be caution. your site is image based.

Last edited:
Good to see a Sri Lankan here with awesome site. Keep it up buddy!

Post new stuff daily. Create a Facebook fanpage & submit to as many as social sites possible.

Bit off topic, If I were you I'll add more colorful fancy background. It time to migrate to Wordpress. there are WP theme designed special for image galleries. Don't rush in to it. study well about migration. test it before you move. You usually get errors with categories & picture when migrating from blogger. be caution. your site is image based.

yes friend im from srilanka, thanks to help me to improve my site hits, and your help is very important for me friend

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back