Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Custom Permalinks could help, i'm no pro seo guru but this worked for me.

To set a custom permalink do the following.

1. Go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options-permalink.php
2. When you have arrived on the page, go right down to the bottom so you can see "custom structure"
and paste this "/%category%/%postname%/"

This will make your url look neater and include your category in the url structure as well as the post name which should improve your seo a bit.

Apart from that i cant see anything wrong with your site

PS: You could also add more links to downloads, which will attract more recurring visitors.

Last edited:
Ok now it loads..

For the review:

1. Change the background as currently i loose focus when i look at the site, I cant look at the main content for long because of all the colors and stuff.

2. I dont feel that the colors are flowing and that is probably due to the wallpaper.

All in all site does not look very appealing and you need a new logo

He was talking about me:P, my bad didn't read your thread properly. Appearance wise it looks good but logo might need some working since it looks pretty plain (Maybe add a cartoon chick or a celeb), the way you setup your post page is pretty nice and to the point, but i think you should have more alternatives than 1 filehost which should attract more downloaders

You should center the logo, have a celeb or a cartoon chick with the logo ( maybe in the middle so cn(picture)hd.org ) or have it on the side of the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back