How to identify the source of Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGTHE_ALI

Hello,
I know how to check the source of traffic but i want to know hw to check the source of traffic of newly site......
i made a new warez site...it his 9th day.....but i am using youtube to get rapid traffic.......but 4days ago i was getting traffic to only that post whom i redirected.....but some of the other post is also getting very rapid traffic don't know how and from where just want to know that am i getting that traffic from serch engine???i don't think so that i can get traffic from search engine so early.....yesterday l posted that and now i have over 1000 visitor :S

11 comments
You know how to check the source of traffic, but you are asking how to do it on new site?

Can you please enlighten me what is the difference between checking traffic source on old and on new site? O.o

You know how to check the source of traffic, but you are asking how to do it on new site?

Can you please enlighten me what is the difference between checking traffic source on old and on new site? O.o

there are lots of way chcking traffic source ;) like google analytic,alexa....etc it's better to help as compare of laughing :)

bro my site is getting good traffic but google analytical is showing 0 :(
anyway i just need to wait may be after 10 to 20 days evrythng will be normal :)

Google analytics does work but you gotta have a little patience because it takes a while before all the information starts to show itself. ;)

As others have said Google Analytics takes time so just have some patience and have it set up properly and the data will start coming in ;) it just takes time.

"Rome wasn't built in a day" as they say ;)

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back