How to get sponsors for a warez site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos22

Hi guys, I wanted to ask how do you get sponsors for your sites? Do you go to them and ask them if they will be your sponsor? Do they come to you?

I own a warez site, I get about 7-11K UV daily from US, GB, AU, NL, FR so from good countries. I know some service providers ( hosting/VPN/VPS/RDP/Dedi Servers) here on wjuction, sponsor some sites, but do they sponsor warez sites?

When you think about it, if a service is selling VPN/VPS/RDP/Servers the users who come to a warez site would check out their services if they are the official sponsors. In general this type of users know something about VPN's and how to hide their IP's, what's a VPS etc.

Also how much can you realistically ask from a sponsor 100$/month 500$/month?

If you can please share your experience or thoughts on sponsors for warez sites.

13 comments
You should just try contacting them if you think it makes sense to ask them. If piratebay and other websites like that have sponsors, I don't see why you can't get some. good luck!

EDIT: also, if you would put a link to your website maybe it would be easier for us to offer you advice

Last edited:
You should just try contacting them if you think it makes sense to ask them. If piratebay and other websites like that have sponsors, I don't see why you can't get some. good luck!

EDIT: also, if you would put a link to your website maybe it would be easier for us to offer you advice

I don't see the need of sharing the link to my site.

If real sponsors are interested they PM me and talk from there.

I agree, perhaps this is the most simple and reliable way.

You can use CPA netorks or PPI networks.
I personally prefear CPA networks because you can get differents comissions for every task completed by the users. You can find a cpa network that accept your content type.

You could use cpa for monetising your website. I never told that cpa is a sponsor, but you can finance your expenses with this method.
You could create some landing pages for download things on a network that allow to customise their landing pages and put some fake buttons on your website.

If you really want to find a sponsor, search for VPN affiliates and email them to see if they permit your website content. Another type is to sell your banner spaces to networks who promotes Pay per install software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back