How to Get Free Backlinks from Dofollow Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kw3rLn

I am going to show you how you can get a huge amount of free backlinks from dofollow blogs. Why dofollow? because when Google sends out spiders to crawl your site, it wants to be able to report this information back and support the link, thus creating a valuable backlink to you.

If the site in question is a no follow site then it can’t do this and your backlink cannot be created.

Always have a strategy for backlinking. Don’t create 10 backlinks one day and none the next, make it as natural as possible or Google may see you as “Farming” links, I suggest starting with 1 to 3 new backlinks a day, keep the blog commenting to blogs in your niche or a related niche. Mix your links between blogs with a Google non PR (page rank), to blogs with a PR ranking between 1 & 10, although it is not easy to find many blogs that are open for comments with a PR rank between 7 – 10.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN6YN7DnFi4[/ame]

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
19 comments
Backlinking is important to gain traffic. You could also post insightful and interesting comments on blogs so that others would notice you. You would most likely gain a favorable opinion as well as good backlinks by sharing quality information. But, everybody has their own style.

Nice information. Dofollow is important as far as search engine is concerned. Google or any other search engine gives value to dofollow backlinks.

Thanks for the well put together video..
I hope I don't look so bad for quoting/referring people to WJ for content all the time.
Buddies post on back links was great, and if I knew what baidu was - that'd probably be on the list too q_q.

Awesome content wj

Also the authority of each link .. You can check them online; those help save some time!

so basically a do follow bloglist for blog comment ..

Nice find though -

However about dofollow links ..Here is my 2 cents -

Try to mix your backlink profile with both dofollow and nofollow links.It looks natural.Also before commenting on blogs check out ip locations.Getting backlinks from different ip locations makes your link building strategy normal and do not include keyword in name field , use a genuine name.Believe me that is how SEO works after google penguin update.

regards

Blog commenting is the best way to earn high-quality one way links

I am going to show you how you can get a huge amount of free backlinks from dofollow blogs. Why dofollow? because when Google sends out spiders to crawl your site, it wants to be able to report this information back and support the link, thus creating a valuable backlink to you.

If the site in question is a no follow site then it cant do this and your backlink cannot be created.

Always have a strategy for backlinking. Dont create 10 backlinks one day and none the next, make it as natural as possible or Google may see you as Farming links, I suggest starting with 1 to 3 new backlinks a day, keep the blog commenting to blogs in your niche or a related niche. Mix your links between blogs with a Google non PR (page rank), to blogs with a PR ranking between 1 & 10, although it is not easy to find many blogs that are open for comments with a PR rank between 7 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN6YN7DnFi4

enjoy
I always consider commenting as the best way to earn one way links in an effective manner, and it is solely depends upon you that how well you carry out blog commenting as a means of earning relevant backlinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back