Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmichq

Hi Friends iam Sripal. I new to this SEO field kindly help me how to get backlinks for an website.Kindly share your ideas and innovations such that i can learn many things from you.

I need help from SEO experts

23 comments
Hi Friends iam Sripal. I new to this SEO field kindly help me how to get backlinks for an website.Kindly share your ideas and innovations such that i can learn many things from you.

I would say one of the easiest and most efficient ways to get backlinks to your site would be posting on blogs and articles. Many SEO experts still consider this as a good practice for SEO, however backlinks in general have alot less weight than they use to have for SEO and there is recent talk that they will have even less of an impact with Googles new update (when ever that will be!)

Honestly the best advice I would give for SEO would be to have a nice site with quality content relating to your niche. There are many different methods to use for SEO though, there are hundreds of guides that will be useful.

Our site YetiShare.com is number 1 or top 5 for many of the keywords relating to our niche "file hosting script" "file sharing script" "file storage script" "file upload script". I would say this is mainly down to our sites content.

Hope this helps :)

I would recommend to join network seminars where people meet up with each other. Try to do collaborations with other business that bring expansion possibilities with both of them. You can even email for a link exchange to a concerned party or individual. A good attraction bring valuable backlinks and its priceless. Talk to people more. Though there are black ways to bring backlinks but that wont give you high value. Good wishes.

I am no expert in SEO but the best way I can suggest is content marketing. Because content marketing can be beneficial not only in generating backlinks but also in increasing organic traffic and organic search. It is also a way to reach out to your target audience.

Acknowlegement

I am no expert in SEO but the best way I can suggest is content marketing. Because content marketing can be beneficial not only in generating backlinks but also in increasing organic traffic and organic search. It is also a way to reach out to your target audience.

Thank you for Sharing idea with me can you tell me how to do the content marketing ?

A lot of backlink tools will just spam your links to a bunch of websites. This used to work for Google in the past, but now it will just hurt you. Find other websites with the same niche to exchange links with, social media is a huge one for backlinks and it will also produce some traffic.

Chat, meet and do collaborations with other business entrepreneurs. Getting into network is not that east. You need to keep in touch with other people. Build relationships and hence it will get your a organic home made back link.

you can generate backlinks through gust posting and also get from forum posting, use high page rank websites for this purposes because it will be worth full for your website.

Blog posts are a good way to build backlinks however the weight is not that powerful anymore. The value of backlinks in SEO is really changes in 2016 so I would recommend doing some research on the subject for 2016 before you spend too much time on building your links.

Hope this helps

If you want to build backlinks using guest posts, these are a few tips you should consider: Don't write only for the purpose of getting a dofollow backlink. Remember the rule that a link is good when it sends traffic.Sometimes, websites that use nofollow links for guest authors will be more valuable for your business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back