How to get back recently submited data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmnmokha

hi..

Please help.. I m using html form to submit the data in the database using php its working . But i want that when a user submits data,after submitting a new page opens and the user displays the data he/she has submited.....

please help me and give me example. Please:))

10 comments
do you use POST or GET ?

depending on it . you will have the data in
$_POST or $_GET

you can try print_r($_POST);
as an example .

What is displayed now after the submit is pressed? An empty form? How would you want it displayed?

PHP:
Let's say for example you have the following array:
$_PUT = array(
  "wd" => "well done",
  "m" => "medium",
  "mr" => "medium rare",
  "r" => "rare"
);

Doing this:
print_r($_PUT);

will output this:
Array
(
    [wd] => well done
    [m] => medium
    [mr] => medium rare
    [r] => rare
)

i want to display the filled before pressing submit . It should b only text so that it can b printed
the user will already be able to see the data that he enters in the form , your question is not clear ..oh wait, do you want to add a preview button which on click shows the details that the user has entered ?
then imo , the best way to do this is using Javascript

Hello,
Nice post i like it -
The first thing to do is run a search for the particular file. If it isn't there you want to check the recycle bin. The recycle bin will hold a lot of deleted files for awhile unless they are too big or have been permanently deleted.
If they are not in the recycle bin then don't worry, there is a way you can bring back deleted files very quickly and easily. You can restore deleted files with the help of software. Software that focuses on recovering deleted files that have been erased from the recycle bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back