Selling How To Generate Lots Of Money A Day Using This Black-Hat Adsense Technique!

Status
Not open for further replies.

innovat0r

!!!ADSENSE BLACKHAT TECHNIQUE!!!
Hi,

I have bought this E-book from adsensepayback.com. Its a great E-book. Simple,Easy,Working and Short. The above website is selling this E-book for 45$ and it is intend to increase the price. As i have bought this E-book i am going to sell it for 25$ per copy.

Sample & Reviews below:-

BUYER's Review:-
Before Applying this technique :-

The most I’ve ever made in a day is a little over $1.

After Applying this technique :-
OMIGOSH! I can’t believe it!!!
Here are the details after 2 hours!
19146920222578408231.jpg

My Note:-

Powerful? Yep. Impossible? Nope. In Adsense Payback system, you will learn:

• What not to do when fooling Google
  • Why, why in this world you don’t want too much traffic for your site using this technique
  • 2 things you have to do before using my techniques for your Adsense.
  • One website you can use to get traffic easily
  • How to stay under the radar so that Google won’t ban you
All above techniques included in the E-book ;)

Finally, i would like to say that this E-book is very cheap as you can earn back the cost of this E-book just in a single day depending on how you apply the method.

Payment Method:-

25$ Via Paypal

Contact :- PM Me Or Add Me On YIM : innovator_rocks@yahoo.com [Leave an offline message that your are from WJ]

14 comments
Unfortunately no review copies left. But i assure you that this technique will definitely work. If you are not satisfied with the technique i will refund 50% amount back to you.

Why 50%? if you are so confident about it, you should refund 100% back if it doesn't work.

In any case, seems dodgy.

Why 50%? if you are so confident about it, you should refund 100% back if it doesn't work.

In any case, seems dodgy.

I guarantee that this technique will work. The 50% thing i just said to assure him. Anyway now i say that i will refund 100% amount if this method doesnt work. ;)

does this method include Searching for the best Google trend of the day , add a fake video of the trend and add google adsense code behind the fake video behind a hidden frame and digging the page so that it gets traffic ?

does this method include Searching for the best Google trend of the day , add a fake video of the trend and add google adsense code behind the fake video behind a hidden frame and digging the page so that it gets traffic ?

Nothing like that. This ebook is simple and easy to apply ;)

all these black hat books just sucks. if ur earning good amount of money frm adsense , why ur wasting ur time for bumping ur thread

all these black hat books just sucks. if ur earning good amount of money frm adsense , why ur wasting ur time for bumping ur thread

For your info i am earning good amount ofcourse. And as far as this ebook its complete guide on how to prevent from getting banned. And ofcourse if this ebook wont work ill refund complete amount ;)

If I do exactly wats said in that e-Book and if my Adsense acct gets banned when i reach around 100$...will u refund my money? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back