How to find web hosting providers for collaborating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

We have some blogs and forums with decent traffic, some hundred to some thousands of visitors a day, thus I am thinking to open a section on our websites for selling hosting packages from different hosting companies and getting commission from them when hosting packages are sold to our visitors.

Are there any ways to find more web hosting providers for collaborating in this plan?

Any shares?

12 comments
Yeah. Affiliate links is an excellent option. What kind of commission are you looking for? One time or recurring?

@Sevenup

We are interested on your offers
We can provide 10% commission ( One Time ) on every shared service
& 5% comission ( one time ) on every dedicated servers.

If you are interested PM me.

Yeah. Affiliate links is an excellent option. What kind of commission are you looking for? One time or recurring?

I want to collaborate and having 2 options

Promoting your web hosting on our sites and getting commission for each sale

Sell directly your hosting plans and get money (commission) on each sale

Just google webhosting affiliate programs. You will find plenty of the offers. Join them and use the affiliate link.
I know using Google but prefer using forums

@Sevenup

We are interested on your offers
We can provide 10% commission ( One Time ) on every shared service
& 5% comission ( one time ) on every dedicated servers.

If you are interested PM me.

Ok, let me consider and PM you if needed.

Most companies offers affiliates, so just contact the one you're using and start offering their services.

In our case, we offers 10% recurring on any payments made to us, we have some strong affiliates that make thousand a month without much effort.

If you wish to get more details simply PM me or email at affiliates (at) underhost.com

Last edited:
Guys, I am in a big problem with hosting because my website hosting account has been hacked by another person can you please guide me that what should I do to save my site quickly.

Re:

You can sign many affiliate programs provided by almost every hosting providers. Whether they are shared or dedicated or cloud they all provide dedicated hosting service.

I would suggest you to go with the offers section of forum to get the best reasonable VPS for your requirements or else you can search in the google where there you can get the client's reviews which can help you out.

Proper web hosting collaboration

For your forums/ blogs it is crucial to find the package that not only fits your needs in terms а traffic capacity, but also would prove stability in maintenance cost. This is hardly overestimated issue, so you would rather acquire a flexible plan affordable for a number of online activities. There are many different types of web hosting plans available, but most projects will be best served by one of the two most popular types of plans: shared and VPS hosting.Shared hosting, which involves many customers sharing an IP address and a single set of computing resources, is very inexpensive and widely popular. It is perfect for personal blogs and websites for smaller businesses and non-profit organizations.VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting gives you much more control, as well as your own unique IP address and a larger portion of server resources. It is typically the right choice for larger organizations and online businesses.Depending on the type of site, and how much traffic you expect, you can filter the list above for the type of plan you are looking for. From there you can narrow it down based on the specific details (like how scalable the plan is, how they handle traffic spikes, and the cost of bandwidth).

You can try olso cj.com they have a lot of affiliate solutions for website and can earn some good money olso have hosting and other programs

You can try olso cj.com they have a lot of affiliate solutions for website and can earn some good money olso have hosting and other programs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back