Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Heart

how to earn money online?

hey
can anyone tell me how to money online typing or other please help me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
30 comments
You gotta work a lot to earn money online.. Also to earn a lot of money you need to have a very good website traffic and for this you really gotta work a lot..

Stop trolling the guy and help the dude out. Everyone were at the same point, when you wanted to earn online, when you started. If you don't want to help, don't fucking comment.

Best way to earn is via adsense, Open a site with a niche and write articles for your blog. Do some seo and your done.

Best 3 ways to make money online the rest are waste of time

Sell stuff on Ebay & Craigslist
Be a freelance web designer
Setup a web site promote it and but ads on it

Plz noobs do not pm me asking for more info about these way you will be ignored if you can not find more info from a google search in 5 to 10 min then you need to get a real job making $10 to $25 a hr

Be a freelance web designer

These are the real waste of time if the person who reads it is a complete noob. What to sell on ebay and craigslist if the guy doesnt know how to make a listing/verify it with a cc/accepting payment/ shipping content???

Being a freelance web designer is a matter of skill. Designing is not a spontaneous skill anybody can develop anytime. Those doing good work are gifted. Somebody who has no idea abt photoshop/coral draw or any designing tool else how he can make $$

And making a website, putting ads and promotion - ofc newbies wont make out of anything.

My ideas
Well to those who look for making money, as far my experience, the best ways are, go to dp content creation forum and see if anybody need forum posters - Pm them and ask details - make sure you have a paypal account to receive money. Do the posts as they say and send ur paypal id to get the payment (ofc you'd check if anybody flagged him as a scammer before going for it)

Well after u becoming bit experienced in the forum posting job, u can take up big projets like 1000 posts/100$ or 200$ and hire newbies who looking for making some extra bucks - offer them the job for half of ur price. u will get half of it without any work :D

Well later the desired things are registering expired domains, which have pr or traffic or the domains names which u think have potential and flip them in webmaster forums.

I am sorry if am confusing anybody but this is how i made my first few bucks in the 2006 - 2007 time. But now the time changed drastically, even though there is hope! ;) Atlast the best is without opening new threads asking peeps how to make money, its best to go to forums like blackhatworld and dp and read the threads over there. wont say those dudes have written working methods but some works with little twist. its all experience matters and everybody is a noob when starting a venture. Good luck!

^^^ dude said look for someone who will pay for posting on a forum 99% of these fools only pay 1 to 5 cent a post not worth it. You make 10k post and only get payed $200 to $400 for like 100 to 200 hrs of work not worth it. This one of the top 5 waste of time making money on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back