How to earn from my website? Really a noob. Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitagamer

I have a website called pspisos(.)tk where people can direct download sony playstation games for free. It's been only 2 months since I launched it. Here's my analytics reports.

Bounce Rate:
Bounch.png

Uniques:
Uniques.png

Visitors:
visits.png

PageViews:
Page_Views.png

Traffic Source:
Traffic.png

Keywords:
Keywords.png

Traffic Locations:
Locations.png

and currently i can't find any network who accepts my site other than clicksor. Here's clicksor report.

Clicksor Report:
clicksor.png

I've tried googling but couldn't find it. Here's my questions.

1. Is this site is doing well? Like if it's getting enough traffic it should the growth is good or not.

2. Is there's anything wrong with the earning from this site? That's the maximum? Or how else I can maximize it.

3. I've tried SEO ing my site. I'm using youtube, facebook for traffic. joined afterdawn forums and engage and put links on signature. What are the other steps I should take to increase traffic?

4. I'm not really sure about my next step other than waiting till my site grows. What's my next step other than uploading games?

If anyone can take the time to analyse the data I've given above and answer my questions it would be really great since I'm really a noob and this is my 1st website. =:)

15 comments
I would recommend you pay for a domain, instead of using a tk.

There are some deals going on with several registrars where you can get your first year domain for $0.99

i recommend internet.bs its cheaper and safer than the mainstream domain places to buy. but thats just me lol

and im not sure if 5,575 views is good in 2 months ? maybe for playstation warez. idk.

i made my own site from scratch using css, and html. bought a domain from the place uptop and hosted it off shore in the netherlands. i been online for 5 days and have 2263 views.

i would make videos and upload on youtube, post on chan boards, forums where linking is allowed, ummm chatrooms and just use your head anywhere where your type of viewers will be found. if linking isnt allowed in some places i would just create rar for download pw protected and in the description something like www.yoursite**** for more whatever whatever.

gl ! (y)

as you are saying my growth isn't really good. I made some videos for youtube. I'll do more. I haven't tried forums at that level. Again I will. Thanks for the info.
but still can't find why **** domain is a problem.

Tk steals your domain if your traffic start growing, they always do that, get a paid domain, this is something o should have done before, free domains suck on SEO
Use popunder (Im using popcash.net their rates are great, clicksor sucks CPM doesnt work, remove all that useless banners, use linkbucks script

Signed up for popcash.net but my site is still under pending. I'm gonna use pop under. Secondly, I'm gonna get a domain really soon. Since the site is new is linkbucks a good idea? Because it's really annoying to users. Any alternative to clicksor which don't have strict rules accepting publishers?

Well with your current traffic CPM would be worthless, maybe CPC would work but then again Adsense is the only CPC network worth using and they do not allow your site. Get a a real domain and wait until your traffic grows more.

Signed up for popcash.net but my site is still under pending. I'm gonna use pop under. Secondly, I'm gonna get a domain really soon. Since the site is new is linkbucks a good idea? Because it's really annoying to users. Any alternative to clicksor which don't have strict rules accepting publishers?

Adfly will be a better than Linkbucks. Less annoying without pop under & you can choose its banner on top ad whereby visitor don't have to wait. Of course earning will be lower this way but you simply can't have both.

I have used adf.ly before. It's better. I didn't want to annoy users with that so. But top banner's a good idea. I'm gonna try that soon.

There are a lot of CPC (cost-per-click) advertising networks with less strict rules available on the internet. For more information, read this blog: http://www.geekishwebs.com/blog/a-way-around-google-adsense-6-month-rule/ Cheers!

You said there are networks with less strict rules than adsense then proceeded linking to a site that names:

ValueClick Media, BurstMedia, Tribal Fusion and BidVertiser.

Valueclick,burst and especially Tribal Fusion are WAYYYYYYYY stricter than adsense!

Bidvertiser is the only one which will accept but is horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back