How to earn $300-$500 from fileserve and hotfile

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hello guys, How are you? hope you are all fine. This is really coolest website with all coolest and intelligent members. You All are great except me. Mates, I want to know how to earn $300-$500 per months by uploading warez contents from fileserve and hotfile? I have free accounts of both. I can hardly earn $20 per month from these two file hosts... It's true. Is it possible to make $300-$500 by working 4 to 5 hours daily and from free accounts? Thank you & regards happyvalentine

13 comments
4 to 5 hours i think not enough dude.... u need to spend more time uploading and spread your links all over so that e can get more downloads...

What you will need:
Notepad for List of Forums
Focus

Of course you need to focus in registering in sites right? and to be able to suceed in your goal.. lol..

and 1 more thing.. STICK to 1 Method.. it will make you faster to reach the top.. ^_^

I earn per week : 40$ from Only Hf

I used to Fs but personally I dont like script of that site

I reported to Ricky also about it :)

From Hf anyone can easily earn : 40 to 80$ per week :)

spam, spam, spam.
you don't have to work very hard.
upload only 3-4 files and make 50 different posts with those files. movies that are about to be released, something that is popular. make at least 20 different usernames on each forum. and post every 10minutes using auto poster. same 50 posts over and over again. you will be rich.

spam, spam, spam.
you don't have to work very hard.
upload only 3-4 files and make 50 different posts with those files. movies that are about to be released, something that is popular. make at least 20 different usernames on each forum. and post every 10minutes using auto poster. same 50 posts over and over again. you will be rich.

Yea I have to agree on this too. Not bad advice man. +1 rep. ;)

Can't you guys notice that he is a newbie, i'm sure you wondered your selves How to do this and that earlier too, so unless you got anything better to advice him or give him a Tip, i'd suggest don't reply here at all.

Well, i don't do tons of uploads, but i can give you some Tips from my own Experince which would work in most of cases.

- Always Upload Latest, Most Wanted Stuff
- Movies and XXX Would bring alot of Earnings.
- Use as less links as you can per post
- Try using fancy tittles (Tho some sites hate that)
- Well Organised, Neat Uploads
- Spend $15 and Buy Jayfella's Autoposter, add alot of Forums on it, i'd say minimum 100, post on them.
- Less then a week you should get your $15 back, which you spend on Autoposter and Start Earning.
- Goodluck.

Thank you very much for a good reply RapT1le, But I was wondering if you could give me the link of Jayfella's autoposter.... I mean from where I can buy it?? Thanks for your replies guys..... Regards happyvalentine

Investment is key.
Get yourself a remote desktop with a a 1GBP/s port, a domain for a warez blog and Jayfellas Multiposter. That'll make a great start.

Fatal

like why dont u just get a job? (this is a serious question, some countries hour wage is just too low) if u make 5$ an hour for 20 hours a week thats 100$ a week

20*5= 100 * 4 weeks = 400$

If you spend 5 hours a day doing ur method u get 25 hours a week and not nearly as good results (money wise). This depends on age and other factors.

The reason i am telling you this is because first off, unless you have fast internet uploading is painfully slow, if u buy a remote desktop, you have to factor that into the money you make, and any other programs you buy, in the end you do not make as much money as getting a shitty steady job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back