How to do SEO more effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
The question is what you are doing? There are many roads and blocks in SEO! What methods you are currently following for your web hosting site? If you are looking to get high authority back links then you can create web 2.0 blogs and start blogging. Also you can try to buy some old high authority sites within your niche. You can also pay some fiverr gigs to find you high PA tumblr blogs. Find bloggers with high authority sites/blogs and request them you want to post a guest article (if you write, if you don't, you can hire someone to write posts for you). If you are looking to rank a keyword you can read this: SEO Ranking Strategy

Improve your on page optimization like title tag and meta description. it would be help to increase your website ranking and internet popularity.

Digital Marketing Services in India

You have to take care of both on page and off page seo for ur website.And as said "content is the king" quality content should be updated.And social media profile helps you more to increase your website ranking and popularity in internet.

A quick overview would be,

- Content is king --- fill it with keywords relating to your niche.

- Build backlinks --- backlinks are still a strong indicator to a sites worth however the value of them have greatly decreased. A backlinks from a site like facebook or amazon will carry alot of weight but guest blogging is considerably less.

- Blogging --- although I mentioned above that the weight of the backlinks has decreased, blogging and guest blogging is still a good way to drive traffic to your site. Just make sure you use blogs that are relevant to your niche.

- Responsive --- responsive sites will rank better than non responsive

- SSL --- sites using HTTPS rank better than HTTP.

There are also a large amount of other techniques that release more to web design so you would need some coding knowledge. I would use a seo site analyser to help you with that.

Hope this helps

Setup an account at Google Search Console, it will be really helpful to understand all the holes on your website and some tips on how to fix it.

Doing SEO in Planned Way Will Help,SEO includes Promoting with YouTube search engine,Google search engine,backlinks, adding subscribers, views to your videos,traffic to your website etc.

Please let me know if you are interested. Also we can talk on my Skype --Socialhitlikes

Regards,
SHlikes

you should do proper on page SEO. content is more effective method for any SEO.

you should publish original and high quality content.

Last edited:
The first step is to ensure that your website is properly optimized for SEO, this includes adding a number of things such as sitemap, xml sitemap, header tags, alt tags to images, meta description and even some meta tags. No single factor influences ranking but every single element makes a contribution that could end up making a big difference in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back