Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPoint

Hello, I want to ask users how to perform an SEO on page effective and correct in a blog with wordpress.

I would appreciate if I explain what parts Thanks.

11 comments
On-Page SEO is the process of ensuring that the search engines understand what your page is about. This is done by structuring the page around a Keyword so that when that Keyword is typed into the search box your page is seen by the search engines as highly relevant.

Also, Optimizing page title, meta description, meta tags, URL structure, body tags, keyword density, image SEO and internal linking.

On-page SEO work starts from adding title, keyword and description on the site. Adding robots.txt file, sitemap.xml file, Google analytic, adding H1 tag, image alt tag, W3c validation error check, broken link check, source code optimization are some of the on-page SEO work.

@op

for this question i used always wgtools.com but sad to say the site is offline.

The site was very usefull i have looked all over the web to find a similar alternative but there is really no one really sad..............

if anyone know which guy is the owner of the site contact me pls..............

or if you have really any alternative for the site i mean really alternative not cheap buggy clone.

Regards

I my case:
Step 1:
First I just on Seomoz (you can get a free 30 days account) and creat a new campaign. Wait 1 week and get the ports from them.

Step 2:
Will waiting for the reports from SEOMoz I'm gathering vital data from all the major pages.
This is where I check the Meta Data (not that important but I do it), I check if my vanity keywords are present inside the page:
-At last 1 time on a <h1> tag.
-Used at last 3-4 times inside the text.
-Used at last once in a <a href> tag.
-Check if the ending URL is that same as my vanity keyword. (Ex: domain.com/keyword.html/php/etc)
-I do some canonical pages for more juice.
-When I have time I also try to get some backlinks (only and only do-follow). The numer of backlinks depends on the keyword and competition.

Step 3:
At this time I'll have my SEOMoz reports with in-detail description, so I'll start to work on the pages which got the next grades: F, E, D and when I have time I'll normally improve the pages which got the next grades: C, B, A

Step 4:
Gather report, check which page is performing the best (normally top 20-30 pages) and try to follow the steps I did for them on the pages which does not meet my needs.

Step 5:
Make sure we have all the things most people ignore: favicon, sitemap, RSS feed, FB page and many other stuff.

This is how I normally act. There are many ways, but here is a Pro TIP. BackHat SEO is not the answer.
Pro TIP nr2: there is no "Rank 1st on google over night" this are only lies! You need to work your ass to reach that rank.

My reply is based on my past experience at aquazone DOT ro(Nr 1 Swimming website in romania) neoxfiles DOT com (my personal website) inot DOT ro, agua DOT ro and way too much other pages

Canonical issue fixing is one of important part of on-page SEO work. You can redirect your site to a permanent URL through ht access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back