Status
Not open for further replies.

SilEnt_KillEr

Need to change my IP to another Existing IP (Like 000.000.000.000 or 111.111.111.111 or any other similar IP address)
Is there anyone who know how to do it?? Please help me..!

Thanks..!

14 comments
You can't just 'change' IP.

If you have a Dynamic IP, your ISP will automatically do it for you (or when you reset your router.. etc).
Chances are you don't however.

You could also look into using a proxy service like Tor.

or you can login to your router control panel and change your routers mac address witch works if you have a static or dynamic ip ;)

You can't just 'change' IP.

If you have a Dynamic IP, your ISP will automatically do it for you (or when you reset your router.. etc).
Chances are you don't however.

You could also look into using a proxy service like Tor.
Don't ISPs give dynamic by default?

Just switch off your modem and PC and then start them all back on. Most of the time, you have a new IP.
or you can login to your router control panel and change your routers mac address witch works if you have a static or dynamic ip ;)
Do that and you'll be disconnected from the internet until you call your ISP and ask them to recache your MAC address, incase you have a static IP. Never attempt this until specifically told by your ISP.

Don't ISPs give dynamic by default?

Just switch off your modem and PC and then start them all back on. Most of the time, you have a new IP.

Do that and you'll be disconnected from the internet until you call your ISP and ask them to recache your MAC address, incase you have a static IP. Never attempt this until specifically told by your ISP.

ive had 4 isp's before and this always worked (all were static as well) :P

Need to change my IP to another Existing IP (Like 000.000.000.000 or 111.111.111.111 or any other similar IP address)
Is there anyone who know how to do it?? Please help me..!

Thanks..!

You can change your IP address by changing your mac address. If you are a currently a wireless user login to cmd 'Start > Run > CMD > ipconfig' & look for the 'Default Gateway' and put the IP into your browser and login your wireless setting and have alook around for MAC Address. If you are cable user direct from modem, You may be able to change your ip by going to CMD again and selecting 'Ipconfig/release' - 'Ipconfig/renew'.

For any further information you may need to contact your ISP who can directly help you over phone and he should give you some good information on how to setup another IP Address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back