Status
Not open for further replies.

Xali

Anyonw know where i can get the script that detect Adblock Plus and block the user untill Adblock Plus is turned off for that site?

6 comments
If you are using wordpress theres a plugin called anti-adblock

use it.

Anti-AdBlock is a handy WordPress plugin to detect and then displays a notification message to those visitors who have turn on Adblock and then humbly asking them to turn it off.

I know theres a script somewhere that does this but any kind site of I cant seem to find it. Try google.

use it.

Anti-AdBlock is a handy WordPress plugin to detect and then displays a notification message to those visitors who have turn on Adblock and then humbly asking them to turn it off.

I know theres a script somewhere that does this but any kind site of I cant seem to find it. Try google.

Thanks, but saddly i need it for my only non-wordpress website, but still a good share.

use it.

(y) nice dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back