Status
Not open for further replies.

abdullahrafiq

Banned
Banned
Hey all,

Im Abdullah and i work for HostHatch.com and we are offering cheapest 1gbit and we need to start marketing as our setup is complete. Please suggest new was of advertising, Ways that work. Also if anyone wants to offer something, It would be welcomed.

Regards

16 comments
The "thing" you're doing right now is called advertising. You told us who you are, who you work for, and why should we consider you as our Web Host. Good indirect advertising.

I do know that i should advertise on high traffic websites and wjunction, Can someone from administration please PM me that how advertising with wjunction? And please suggest me some sites i should advertise it at.

Regards

1. Buy header banner in high traffic sites, 2. Contact webmasters who could be interested in your offer, 3. Pay well known affiliate sites for doing this for you. I'd recommend you 2 & 3... Hope I could help.

Regards

There are a lot of options. If the design of your blog is great, then go for CSS mania.
Else, you can also try Traffup.net. It would bring 60 odd visitors on your website.

I see how people are suggesting SEO & Traffic from Google xD

Its not a fucking warez site, lmao. Its a hosting website. You cannot even enter into competition for ranking on Google as there are about millions of hosting companys and the big fish are already on #1 on Google for hosting related keywords.

Do as what JJJ suggested, its the most sensible reply I've found for this thread, rest are not that good. Also, what more do you want ? Its internet, signup on forums, build trust with your client so that they take your name whenever someone asks them about a "good host" <-- thats really a hard-to-achieve thing, but you can still try.

just register on all top webmaster forums and make a decent thread !
thats enough,
if you are selling at cheap price you ll get loads of visitors :D

Create offers on sites like this and look into buying a buysellads button ;)

Slowly they'll be one of the only remaining ads on WJ, and from the stats I see they generate pretty decent hits and conversions :)

Well, fighting with big and known companies is obviously hard so I would suggest you just to target the warez niche. As a regular warez forum member I most likely wouldn't need much hosting so best solution = advertise on warez based webmaster forums like wj and as. Also, an affiliate system could be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back