Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

hello guys,
how to add real-time status to link(RS,MU,..and all)

like this

"Think within this quote is link" - Status: Active(with small tick)

how to do this for all file in warez site..?
REAL-Time status so it may reliable for member..

17 comments
Hi,

Don't forget that doing this will result in the link being checked each and every time a user loads a page with links on. It will also consume a lot of your server bandwidth since for each filehost check you have to connect to another website. (consumes bandwidth)

Don't forget that doing this will result in the link being checked each and every time a user loads a page with links on. It will also consume a lot of your server bandwidth since for each filehost check you have to connect to another website. (consumes bandwidth)

but it will create a good impression of our site.....also bandwidth is not a matter, because bandwidth next, people first...

i seen that type in one forum(long long ago, i forgot that site)
so guys help me..?

forum soft:phpbb

i found one..but need more info...
any body know about that..
i think link checker bot..is it correct..?

ohsjza.png

Forget about bandwidth something like this will kill your server with the increased load. I think the guys name was DDLShack who had a script like this but he gave up on it due to the huge serverload and him getting no revenue in return. You can search for it here. I think it was called rapidwizard.

Stay away from that linkchecker you found. It's over two years old and full of bugs. It will destroy your database

I'll be honest. Their's no existing working and reliable Link Checker for ANY forum that checks links and removes them to the trash area. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. I can say this having tried over 20 current link checker bots, several older ones and coded several myself and none work 100% as their are too many variables out of ones control making it impossible. Even Warez-BB's link checker has serious problems and flaws. I believe Warez-Raid paid a phpbb coder a lot to make them a Link Checker (which I believe is the best of a bad bunch) and this may work with a greater success rate however I doubt it's not flawless. My current one which is Linkzbot Universal Link Checker is the best free around as other's have suggested above and will give you a list of the pages with dead links but won't move them to the trash area for security reasons. For a full demo, example's, and other questions you can PM me.

EDIT: proof that it's impossible is Rapidshare had server problems for a bit today making ANY link checker 100% percent accurate impossible.

Mr.happy,
above one is your post....
yes i am checking whole day about that type of link checker bot(i doesn't know name, even bot)

1)Any of forum using that type of link checker bot now...?
2) Now we are having high end processors(Because most of guys may checked before 2 years, atleast before one year, At that time we don't have any corei7 processors, DDR3 RAM, very high speed internet-any way we developed in some thing, so i think that script will do something different--may attract or collapse...)

3)any type of efficient real-time link checker or any efficient link checker..?

torr there is really no good checker, they all rape the server and never show accurate results, might as well ad the Wgtools.com lil code mod that checks links when users click it

make a custom one.
check only if user wants to check and save the status of checked links in a DB table(and it will add smth to the post to mark as live links).until someone(member) mark them as dead.

bxflow, all the links are dead in that thread....
but it opened in new page, any ajax link checker or something in same our page...

yes they are dead, but the checker did its job didnt it?

you can set it up so it opens in an iframe so users dont leave your site

and like i said earlier is not worth having a checker, they all suck, consume high resources and are never accurate, now if you want to be hard headed then go use one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back