Status
Not open for further replies.
While u choose one check the reviews, try the demo's ........
everything is fine as sandvik wrote earlier,u just have find to out the better ones.

My Tip : Go for the old services though they might cost a bit more than others.

i am also looking for a RDP :/

but if i buy VPS then can i access to my VPS with remote desktop?

actually i want to upload files thats y i am looking a server

i dont need any for running any site :(

but VPS is expensive

Actually its not safe at all, because at any time admin(s) can get into your vps or they can install any key loggers.

i am also looking for a RDP :/

but if i buy VPS then can i access to my VPS with remote desktop?

actually i want to upload files thats y i am looking a server

i dont need any for running any site :(

but VPS is expensive

yes, you can enable rdp on vps :)

well i had a dedi server from a well knowing company
which was setup with x2go . i had the x2go window open but i was not at my pc

i came back about 2- 3 hours later and when i looked firefox was open and some one was browing there gmail account on it i tried closing the firfox window but they opened it again . i tried rebooting it but when it rebooted they where on again . the suport told me to change format it and make a new password .

i done this a couple days later when i was browing my gmail account from my home pc got messages that it had been logged in form the usa .so i changed my password

so to say dedi is a safe way i not to sure only way to be safe is do not put any details into your vps dedi or rdp just to be 100% safe

While u choose one check the reviews, try the demo's ........
everything is fine as sandvik wrote earlier,u just have find to out the better ones.

My Tip : Go for the old services though they might cost a bit more than others.

This totally wrong.
Sandsvik is right about the trusted.

Trusted is not the same as old.
Look at BuyRDP, I believe they're almost a year old. Right now, we've been aknowledge that he's the biggest liar so far.

well i had a dedi server from a well knowing company
which was setup with x2go . i had the x2go window open but i was not at my pc

i came back about 2- 3 hours later and when i looked firefox was open and some one was browing there gmail account on it i tried closing the firfox window but they opened it again . i tried rebooting it but when it rebooted they where on again . the suport told me to change format it and make a new password .

i done this a couple days later when i was browing my gmail account from my home pc got messages that it had been logged in form the usa .so i changed my password

so to say dedi is a safe way i not to sure only way to be safe is do not put any details into your vps dedi or rdp just to be 100% safe

I am sure your home PC has keylogger installed on it. Thats how someone is getting your new password every time. Better format your home PC too.

Like many people have already stated here the Administrator has access to your account at all times. That person can be reliable today but tomorrow they cant.

Not saying that every provider who provides RDP is bad or good. But, you have to be careful what data your receiving/sending from your RDP. Let's per say the Administrator password is "abc123!". Whoever, gets in the Administrator can do anything log into your account, check your passwords (for bank account, paypal, filehosting) anything that may be important to you.

Take note your e-mail is connected to so many things online and overtime someone can mine out all the things they can from you. This is a huge risk. Now say someone can hijack the Administrator set up a keylogger and let things be as if nothing has ever happened. Months from now something happens and you don't know where it came from. Or that "Administrator" works in a wi-fi system at home or on the road. The security from that is very high.

VPS is more secure but not a 100% either (nothing is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back