Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, arent you worried sometimes if they delete your account and imagine you lose all your collection? then what happens??

Wow, some of you have TB's? Career uploaders is what I call you lot.:)

I only have 300GB at Filesonic and 50 GB at Fileserve.

^ Its best to spread your files around should incase your files gets deleted on one host.

3.2 TB mirrored at Filesonic, Fileserve and Wupload so as a total 9.6TB i also started to mirror at Filejungle and Filepost (and I uploaded all of these files from my pc directly with ftp)

Nice guys, but it takes a lot time to upload to different filehosts

Thats why people remote upload. Upload on one server, then spread them on others. To do that tho, you have to buy premium at one of the main ones you use to mirror files with.

3.2 TB mirrored at Filesonic, Fileserve and Wupload so as a total 9.6TB i also started to mirror at Filejungle and Filepost (and I uploaded all of these files from my pc directly with ftp)

Yeah, I upload from my PC too. I would have loads more on storage, but my ISP slows internet speeds at a certain time of day. Also, when you upload, it affects others I live with who have laptops. They're always whinning and whinging at me, "please give us hours babes" and that, then I finally get my shot in, the internet speeds has slowed doooown. Frigging annoyong and I'm the one paying the bills.X-( Deadbeats.

Wow...:blink: :facepalm:

Guys, arent you worried sometimes if they delete your account and imagine you lose all your collection? then what happens??

Then I start upload again. :)

We are not the owner, we just borrow their files, make a little bit money for reasons. Don't be serious when your files got delete. Life is so easy.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back