How much you have backup so far in rapidshare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quain88

For 4 days , im able to backup 1.2TB already. 3.6TB to go :)

I really find this backup thing exciting, like your racing with the time,lolzz
i need to finish this backup before march 25

How much you have backup so far in Rapidshare?

How does your dispute in Paypal against rapidshare going on? Whats the progress?

***Update***

3.45TB more to go :)

***Update***

3.3TB more to go

***Update***

2.24TB more to go

***Update***

180GB to go and ready to file a dsipute

All files in rapidshare have backup, rapidsh*t no more,hehe

Tips:

Delete duplicate files and dont backup old/lower version of the file. Like older version of software or lower quality version of your encodes like dvd if you already have the bluray :)

Last edited:
14 comments
I had 5 TB data in rapidshare but they banned my account 2 days ago even though i never shared any links with others. i was premium too.

I had 5 TB data in rapidshare but they banned my account 2 days ago even though i never shared any links with others. i was premium too.
maybe because you acidentally shared one of your links since music files is really a hot file. or your sharing your file then other people tried to re upload your file in rapidshare. unmodified file will still have an identical md5 hash which makes your backup file being flagged too.

i had lack of sleep because of this , rapidshare is really a drag. i will surely file the dispute

maybe because you acidentally shared one of your links since music files is really a hot file. or your sharing your file then other people tried to re upload your file in rapidshare. unmodified file will still have an identical md5 hash which makes your backup file being flagged too.

i had lack of sleep because of this , rapidshare is really a drag. i will surely file the dispute

Where do you think is safe for back up now ??

more time for people backing up, all mine done *smug*
In response to user feedback we have decided to postpone the implementation of the changes, so that you have more time to adapt to the new regulations.

On March 25, 2013 the new storage limit (RapidPro customers 250GB and 500GB, Free User 5 GB) will be activated which means that users cannot upload any more files if they would exceed their account’s respective storage limit.

On April 8, 2013 files which exceed the limitations will automatically be deleted at 00:00 CET that day.
(from rs facebook page)

more time for people backing up, all mine done *smug*
Quote:
In response to user feedback we have decided to postpone the implementation of the changes, so that you have more time to adapt to the new regulations.

On March 25, 2013 the new storage limit (RapidPro customers 250GB and 500GB, Free User 5 GB) will be activated which means that users cannot upload any more files if they would exceed their account’s respective storage limit.

On April 8, 2013 files which exceed the limitations will automatically be deleted at 00:00 CET that day.
(from rs facebook page)

thanks for that update

im down to 3.3TB to go, safe place is to backup your files in 2 reliable host with fast download speed and upload speed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back