Banned
Banned
Hi everyone
Can anyone tell me please how much is my DDL site worth :/
site URL :
Code:
http://linkddl.com/
i spent 50 or 60 $ on the plugins also
Site was going well,but got bsy,and didnt manage it well :(,so traffic went back d0wn :facepalm:

Alexa :
Code:
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/linkddl.com
Site is Page Ranked 3

Please help me with the price's honestly,i want to sell it as don't have much time to manage it :(

Thank you,waiting for reply's ..........

31 comments
I would say that its 2 early to sell it right now as if you would get some active staff who can manage it then you would be able to double the site worth in 2 months

The site would look a lot better if you put the page numbers in the bar below the downloads IMO. It also has a very low number of downloads and only 1640 pages indexed by google, nice page rank though :)

PS: Post some google anylitics stats..

Last edited:
All DDL sites have pretty much the same features anyway apart from a few @Sponge Bob
Truely agree on your statement, but to get some good amount of $$$'s or something, u need to have at least something unique in your site compared to others. Its like me making a DDL site just the same as linkddl.com that he owns and i can say that yes i can get around $150 easily.

Nah doesnt work mate. :)

True but the fact it has a PR of 3 makes it worth something, and the design seems pretty unique (I haven't seen it before at least). But yes other than that it don't seem to have much traffic, downloads, or indexed pages.

Yes it does Have PR3 which is good for the site, thus that is one main Point in it and may be the design but on features its basically the same. Also PR3 i doubt u can talk about it on DDL sites as all sites that want to submit downloads to that site u need to have a link back so thus you will definately get a PR rank.

Main thing is Traffic and whats good in your DDL that is not in other DDL :P

Well personally I think its worth a max of $80 for the pagerank and design, as it seems to have very little traffic and hardly any downloads or indexed pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back