how much do you think these RDP packages are worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirandaWright's

Coming soon to SBR.

RDP accounts with your own space, do what you like, under fair usage.

• Download at speeds up to 10MB/s
  • Download from Rapidshare and hotfile and others.
Server Specs:

• RAM: 1 GB
  • HDD: 100 GB
  • CPU: Intel Pentium 4 (3.4 GHz)
Programs installed (Gets updated with new programs.)

• Firefox
  • Flashget
  • µTorrent

Do you need program that's not on the list, send me a PM with the program link and I'll see if it can be installed.

Price:
TBA

All questions PM me or reply to this thread.

• All accounts will not have admin permissions, if you need something installed for you or if you need to make changes, PM me
Ratting:

Local Speedtest:

19 comments
Looks nice MrP but to be honest I don't think you should run windows 7 with 1gb of RAM and p4 processor it would lag so if anything try windows xp. My 2 cents (y)

IF it's optimized, everything unnecessary disabled then win 7 would be fine. but xp would be probably better.
is the traffic unmetered?
prize max 30$

I meant p4 with 1gb and one hard drive is good for one maybe two users. 3-4 users on that machine at the same time at it will be impossible to work.

$7-$10 I reckon would be a good price. 10 mb/s is kinda low tbh especially when most sellers are pushing 1 gbps these days.

Windows 7 is not a good idea mate. Windows Server 2008 would do just fine. Lesser the lag, better it is for all of us. All we need is Jdownloader, RUM and FileZilla to work. That should cover all the needs of a warez user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back