Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Benzo.

If you start a warez site you should have no intention of making money.
Warez= The Sharing of Illegal Files. NOT The Selling of Illegal Files.

I made and plan on making 0 USD. :)

In April (when I started my blog ) :
Ad zone views 2,395
Clicks
Ad revenue
$0.31

In May:
Ad zone views 9,866 ( <- KATZ ftw <3 )
Clicks
Ad revenue
$1.04

Total: 1,36$

25$ - Bidvertiser
60$ - DepositFiles
15$ - VIP
Pretty good for me :D
went positive this month, that's always good!

I see that everybody shares how much money they have earned, but are you taking this money for yourself or using the money to make the sites better? like new designs, some scripting, etc

And what I see on some of the new warez communities that appear on the internet is that they are full with ads or buttons farms.

I have earned 100$ + 1 year premium from megaupload and 50$ I will keep it for the sites to increase their quality and for development :)

To me it looks like most of the webmasters are only for the money, this is a sad thing, they forget the true meaning of pirates...

I see that everybody shares how much money they have earned, but are you taking this money for yourself or using the money to make the sites better? like new designs, some scripting, etc

And what I see on some of the new warez communities that appear on the internet is that they are full with ads or buttons farms.

I have earned 100$ + 1 year premium from megaupload and 50$ I will keep it for the sites to increase their quality and for development :)

To me it looks like most of the webmasters are only for the money, this is a sad thing, they forget the true meaning of pirates...

i agree there are many warez webmasters,and even uploaders for tht matter getting greedy

i myself have only the one ad on my site (bidvertiser) and accept donations,but all the funds made from the site are all filtered back into the site again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back