How Much BAndwidth Is Needed For A New Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberdevil

Hello Wj!

I am thinking of starting a New Site.I think it will be wordpress.So i have seeing this plan so can u recommend A good hosting plan.

Code:
http://your247host.com/index.php

Cheers

CyberDevil

12 comments
As it is just the start you can use the personal plan as it would be enough for you and when you have more traffic you could upgrade it to a better plan.

If you do not upload images or videos to your website, only your logos images takes more bandwidth which will be very few GB's even if thousands of visitors comes to your site.

Hello Wj!

I am thinking of starting a New Site.I think it will be wordpress.So i have seeing this plan so can u recommend A good hosting plan.

Code:
http://your247host.com/index.php
Cheers

CyberDevil

Hi,

Yeah the personal plan is 100% good for startups, may I also say that IF what your blog etc is about is not illegal there is a fantastic free webhost that has no ads etc and I have been using it for several years:
000webhost

Hope this helps!

If it would be your personal site, or site without any big demands, go for Personal Plan although you don't need more than 10 GB

You can easily start off with the cheapest plan that they are providing.

I've personally used that plan and I was very satisfied and i'm still very satisfied.

Only 0.50 GBP? :o Do they have a good reputation? I might switch to them since my site uses no more than 10gb BW per month, so the starter plan is just perfect for me.

Please, DO NOT go with 000webhost or any other type of free hosting service!

They are constantly down, and if (no joke) more than 10 users are on your website at a time, your website will go down.

I used at the beginning stage of a few of my websites, and they were constantly down.

ITzzJake, where did the question of free hosting arise from? OP wants to use paid hosting.

@cyberdevil, yeah I just founds Sandvik's review on WJ. Seems like a good host. I will switch to them very soon.

atspace.biz have ugly cpanel(not even real cpanel) but they are free, and my friend have site hosted there(10.000 visitors per day)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back