How Many Times Have You Been Banned From Warez-BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old account got banned when I struck a nerve on one of their "famous" uploaders...The bitch was whining about those people who only upload on money making filehosts when they themselves where using them also.

I just told them that if they were really serious in making WBB a place to share warez then why not ban all money making sites and just allow MU-RS-MF but of course they wouldnt want to accept it lolz.

My old account got banned when I struck a nerve on one of their "famous" uploaders...The bitch was whining about those people who only upload on money making filehosts when they themselves where using them also.

I just told them that if they were really serious in making WBB a place to share warez then why not ban all money making sites and just allow MU-RS-MF but of course they wouldnt want to accept it lolz.

U jumped on :I Am Awesome: :D

3 accounts banned. never got it back :(.
1 more account got banned 3-4 times. got it unbanned always \m/.

btw
:I Am Awesome: is a man not girl. u cant call b**ch

@creed1994

Did you read my post? Did I mentioned IamAwesome? I know that he's a man and no it wasnt him that I was talking about...and dude I can call anyone a bitch everytime I would like to.

I never got bans at Warez-BB. :) I just post some templates with nice format (link must includes on code tag) and write some comments. ~ 50 posts only. :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back