• Sometimes

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themude

Banned
Banned
LOL this is some weird question i am asking but i really wanna know that is this with me or with many guys....Do your feet smell too bad or sometimes?? Does a gud shoe matters or a gud sock??

19 comments
Sometimes yeah lol, when im drunk like a fucking creep asshole and when i play football (soccer), what i can say we are mans and like d3monic said just do a shower d00d.

@abstract

Yeahh ofcourse we shower then but it always happens specially when you are wearing your shoes for hours...I have heard that there are some type of socks which never smell if u wear them for long.....Is it true??

coop you aren't funny either, @themude well it happens man for me lol i need to take shower twice per day. Well you should do that, and how old are u?

@Abstract
I am 20..Yea i know guys we have to shower...And ofcourse i do that...But still it irritates me...Coz some of my friendz feet never smells even though they wear shoes for many hours...But 4 me it just takes an hour lol...

@abstract
I'm not here to be funny.
Well if you stink so bad maybe you should go and visit a doctor or something.
Its webmasters hangout not personal hygiene forum

nastyfzuz.gif

pretty good

It means that your feet sweat alot.
Heard this elsewhere, get some herbal tea teabags, brew a bunch in a container of water. Then let it cool.
Then soak your feet in the tea for like 30-60mins everyday and it should stop smelling in like 3-4 weeks or sumthin.

The tea is supposed to dry out the lingering sweat n shit. Sumthin so I've heard.....

stupid thread.

It means that your feet sweat alot.
Heard this elsewhere, get some herbal tea teabags, brew a bunch in a container of water. Then let it cool.
Then soak your feet in the tea for like 30-60mins everyday and it should stop smelling in like 3-4 weeks or sumthin.

The tea is supposed to dry out the lingering sweat n shit. Sumthin so I've heard.....

@snowmanrene
Thanx for the tips dude...:)

@SJshah
I this is stupid thread then why the hell you replied u ass hole...get lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back