• Yes

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
i had pay 2-3 "indian" in wj for do some little work...

not good result...i pay for "nothing"

i pay for a setting of my blog....shit...i must replace the old config and leave my $

i pay for monsterbot...shit

monsterbot don't work...have 200 bug and after one week i not have it...result lost money

i pay for wauoto upload....not bad but it's customizable and the owner ask other $ for every simpy custom becouse it's encode php

and i will not pay another "indian" in wj for do a work

i think ppl must lear how work then can do good business everywhere

I am India

95ad76.jpg

@ciaociao4: This is not my case. I am honest with my business. Sorry to hear that some guys cheated you. But I believe that you shouldnt judge all Indians just on the basis of those few guys. There are bad and good people everywhere and in every country.
I hope we all need to work together have a better forum and better practices here. :)

i had pay 2-3 "indian" in wj for do some little work...

not good result...i pay for "nothing"

i pay for a setting of my blog....shit...i must replace the old config and leave my $

i pay for monsterbot...shit

monsterbot don't work...have 200 bug and after one week i not have it...result lost money

i pay for wauoto upload....not bad but it's customizable and the owner ask other $ for every simpy custom becouse it's encode php

wow seriously thats bad for u :(

Anyways the guys on WJ are on WJ coz they are just learners so u cant accept 100% what u expected from them but yeah if someone told u he can do setting on ur blog on ur behalf & didnt do it than he must refund or else its "scam"

Your fault as you didnt select the people wisely and do you think all indians here are lurking for dirt cheap $ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back