How does script licensing work?

5 comments
In most cases, even if the company vanishes, your site won't necessarily stop working. The script is usually a standalone product once you've integrated it. However, if the script requires periodic updates or support from the company, that could be a concern if they're no longer around.

In most cases, even if the company vanishes, your site won't necessarily stop working. The script is usually a standalone product once you've integrated it. However, if the script requires periodic updates or support from the company, that could be a concern if they're no longer around.
yea, but there is one problem guy ask this stupid question, bcoz he think that he will pay 99 $ and they will give him a space where he can store files. thats why no one give him answer. :D

yea, but there is one problem guy ask this stupid question, bcoz he think that he will pay 99 $ and they will give him a space where he can store files. thats why no one give him answer. :D
i think you don't know english at all, making yourself donkey in this community.
Post automatically merged:

I believe you might not have a strong grasp of the English language, which could lead to misunderstandings within this community. I'm not quite sure where you got the idea that I was inquiring about file storage.

Sometimes, if you're not sure about something, it's okay to stay quiet rather than potentially making yourself look like a CLOWN.

i could not able to edit my last post coz of edit time limit.

Last edited:
i think you don't know english at all, making yourself donkey in this community.

I believe you might not have a strong grasp of the English language, which could lead to misunderstandings within this community. I'm not quite sure where you got the idea that I was inquiring about file storage.

Sometimes, if you're not sure about something, it's okay to stay quiet rather than potentially making yourself look like a CLOWN.

i could not able to edit my last post coz of edit time limit.
than explain to me why your question is so dumb? how licensinsing work? what will happen if they vanish? thats silly question, you buy script you get 100% open code, if they vanish you hire someone if ti stop working. and they are in business a lot so why would anyone think they will vanish after you buy? silly.

than explain to me why your question is so dumb? how licensinsing work? what will happen if they vanish? thats silly question, you buy script you get 100% open code, if they vanish you hire someone if ti stop working. and they are in business a lot so why would anyone think they will vanish after you buy? silly.
no answer? coz im right.

Last edited:
Back