How Do You Guys Get Likes to Your Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

I have a few ways I get likes to pages just wondering what everyone's views are on this?

How to create a buzz and keep that going?

9 comments
In my case I used to post some good content like tutorial, article with associated images on my Facebook page to attract more people there. If there is nothing in your page then why people would like that. Getting organic likes are the best choice always.

It depends..

Sometimes I just ask on my website to like the page if they want to help the website, otherwise I have just some social button near the "hottest" part of the website (for example near the "Download" button"). The page is growing at a good rate without much effort.

You should have high quality content with interesting topic. You might wanna give some gift away sometime. And remember to give your site a good vibe.

like invites perhaps. likes exchanges? or pay for targeted users to like. i see a lot of businesses do these in a sort of a giveaway.
they receive after they like

in order to get legit likes create inspiring post that people like to share . try to post each day, post eye-catchy images creative images

Keep on providing the quality content more frequently, Buzz will continue.
These days people need quality, they will follow you if you have that and will start to unfollow if quality is not maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back