How do i recover from Google Penguin Update 2.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK

So, my website got hit by penguin 2.1 and i see some major drop in rankings and traffic. I didn't use any blackhat or spam techniques for link building and one other website i have which i use same techniques did not suffer any drop in rankings.

How do i recover from this update? Where should i go from here? What are the acceptable link building techniques right now?

Any help will be really useful. Thanks.

8 comments
Recently Penguin 2.1 has released. Around 1% of the keywords are affected we all know that Google is releasing various updates on regular intervals and that happened on 5th October. There is not perfectly detected that what is exactly affected but as I have read on some blogs and on website that this update is related with Content. Unique Content is needed to get good results on the Search Engine.

Nope, this update is all about spam links. They are completely not accepting paid links, blog commenting and profile links anymore. Even the directory submission is strictly not accepted.

Penguin 2.1 Recovery : The Solution

So, my website got hit by penguin 2.1 and i see some major drop in rankings and traffic. I didn't use any blackhat or spam techniques for link building and one other website i have which i use same techniques did not suffer any drop in rankings.

How do i recover from this update? Where should i go from here? What are the acceptable link building techniques right now?

Any help will be really useful. Thanks.

Hello,

There are many complex rules. I am giving you few for your reference. There is an ebook which you can find easily when you search Google with
"Link Detection and Removal Made Easy".

This ebook is free and available on warrior forum too. I hope webmaster will not delete my link here.

Thanks,
Madhu

1) Keep adding good and original content.
2) Try getting natural links, pure natural.
3) Disavow bad links, do this with care as disavowing causes issues too. Google on this for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back