How can I make my adssene accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakinican

I've tried several times to register blog and my website to google Adsene.
But the answer from google that you are not accepted.
How do I get my website blog and received adsene?

8 comments
I stick with chitika when most of my adsense account go ban. I applied several times but sometimes don't get approval and sometimes get rejected.

Rejection can be for several reason, for my case they disapproved my account because my site was not having proper navigation and not upto the adsence standard. I read their webmaster guideline, changed my theme, write 6-7 lengthy but informative article and waited for few weeks. After that i applied with same blog and they approved it in a day :fly:.

So my suggestion will be don't re apply again and again, instead read the reason why they have disapproved your account and work on those issue then only apply. Your account will be approved

Write a blog, send traffic to the blog maybe 100 PV daily to the site.

Write very useful content about the niche your in.

OR get a blogspot account and get that way? this is how i did mine.

If don't know rejection reason so there is 80% possibility of rejection is Blog & website hasn't sufficient traffic. Blog & Website hasn't irrelevant links too.
I've been accepted with a website with 0 traffic. All it matters is quality content when you apply for adsense!

Make sure you have unique informative content on the site. Don't just put some spun crappy posts there and ask for an adsense account. If you use blogger, make sure your blog is at least 5-6 months old before applying. I read somewhere that getting an adsense account is much more difficult for people not living in third world countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back