How can I get best free web hosting site list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertwu

Sometimes, we need a web hosting site for free for our various IT needs. There are many web hosting site available free of any charge on the net. But do I understand it as best free web hosting site?

14 comments
You can check out many Free webhosting providers in Forums like, Freewebhostintalk, Freewebspace and many more. Google about them.

Free Web Hosting

Sometimes, we need a web hosting site for free for our various IT needs. There are many web hosting site available free of any charge on the net. But do I understand it as best free web hosting site?

You can also try Wizzyhost (dot) us - they have a pretty fat free plan and they don't have restrictions on the type of content you can have on your site (besides viruses/malware and DCMA stuff they can get in trouble for) - Adult is no biggie

There are many free hosting out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hosting in terms of cpu, speed, uptime, no ads and support. If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.

If you want to buy hosts, you need to research about each first, you can go here for the details Top web hosting

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back