how Avoid blogger blog being removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
No you cant. Because they will remove your original blog hdmovies.blogspot.com.
Then you wont have anything to redirect to .(answer is assuming, i understood you correctly)

Well, it will be completely useless to make warez blog with blogger coz some day or the other it will be removed by blogger due to their TOS.

It is better you get a hosting and make one in wordpress :)

i have seen warez sites hosted in blogger are not removed due to TOS most of the times.

That's because they have little or no traffic. If you've no traffic nobody can find your site to report it.

Anyway at first post:

First thing you have to do is buy a domain even a (dot)info domain which you can get for less than $3.
While your site is running you can add the new domain to your site and it will automatically redirect any traffic.
If Blogger were then to delete your site you could create a new one providing you take regular backups and use your domain. They can only delete your site but cannot take your domain. This is important as people and search engines like Google will still be able to find your site.
If you do not buy your own domain and Blogger deletes your site you lose everything.

thanks Mr happy but iam gonna get hosting i think its the safe one for copy rights Stuff
Getting hosting is good and I'd advise you to get it but a domain is more important. You can get new hosting at any time you want. For example one of the staff members here (Mr-R-T) get's new hosting more than he showers. Get the domain first and spend a while thinking about a good one as hopefully it will be successful and you'll have it for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back