HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site is back Its working now.

To me it is the best of all at this moment in terms of payment and service.

For the last 10 months we have seen lots of scammers

So Let's hope well and that's all we can do.

2012-11-10$15.20PENDING :))
I mentioned many times that we do not process payments on weekends.
Got my 2nd payment.

Thanks admin
Thanks for confirming.
2012-11-10 $15.51 PENDING
Your account was banned after careful consideration. We received 5 complaints for your files.
will the payment rates be revised anytime soon??
Yes, payment rates will be revised after we have a working way of accepting payments.
still pending :P
Several payments went out today. Not sure if you're on the list or not. If not, more will go out tomorrow/Wednesday.
how can they pay they have no ccprocessor
We will have a working method tonight/today hopefully.
waiting for the payment :)
As per our terms we pay affiliates within 7 days, usually much faster. See previous pages as proof.
Got banned after requesting payment.
We received too many complaints for your files. Your account still exists on our system until further review. (Yes, we have proof)
start banned account
We did not started to ban accounts. We have paid many affiliates and we will continue paying but we do not want to get into trouble.
so they will join to scam club soon. :D
These kind of posts are useless if you do not have any proof. We paid affiliates so far even if we did not get anything in return. Pur yourself in our position.
hahaha , my payment still pending , where's xcpdq ?
It's just Monday. As I said, we do not pay anyone during weekends. Several payments went out today and more will go out tomorrow and the next day.
Site not opening at my end.
We had a hard drive that crashed and it took the technicians at the DC like 4 hours to replace it and copy over the backups.
Anybody having the same problem?
Please see above.
i can sense a scam
Your sense is wrong.
yeah, it's down now.
Yes, we were down due to an unexpected hard drive crash.
Dont is opening for me too ... now that was almost reaching a payment. Hope they fix it soon.
We fixed it. :)
xcpdq

Please update the status of hotfile.

Site gone for hrs and no words from you
Sorry we didn't keep you updated. We were really stressed out today with phone calls, etc. Everything is working now.
shitfile.ws :))
Your post is useless. I don't see how your post benefits this community in any way.
As I said .... ;)
And it seems you were wrong. Please try to keep this kind of posts to yourself if you are not interested in our service.
Site is back Its working now.

To me it is the best of all at this moment in terms of payment and service.

For the last 10 months we have seen lots of scammers

So Let's hope well and that's all we can do.
Thank you Freedesi.
Plz increase the download filesize limit to 1GB for free user.
Sadly this is not currently possible. We will consider your suggestion though.

---
Several payments went out today. Those who got it, please confirm. Thanks!

today i got my 3rd payment. Thank you very much. Its a very good site.
But only on request please increase a little rate of India traffic. For 15mb file 1usd is very very low.

Guys when will you ever learn. All these new hosts are crap, they don't have the capital or experience to be a professional host. At best they have a small server sitting in the corner of their apartment with limited HDD space so they continually flush files to make room for new uploads. This is of course because any money to are making isn't put back into their infrastructure to become a more serious and professional file hosting site.

still pending...

hehe
Many payments will go out tomorrow afternoon.
today i got my 3rd payment. Thank you very much. Its a very good site.
But only on request please increase a little rate of India traffic. For 15mb file 1usd is very very low.
We can't increase the rates for India currently.
remote upload still very slow...
We are working on fixing this.
still waiting for the payment
You will most likely be paid tomorrow.
@xcpdq

Sir Please Increase The Remote uploading Speed.
Remote upload speed is something we are working on.
Guys when will you ever learn. All these new hosts are crap, they don't have the capital or experience to be a professional host. At best they have a small server sitting in the corner of their apartment with limited HDD space so they continually flush files to make room for new uploads. This is of course because any money to are making isn't put back into their infrastructure to become a more serious and professional file hosting site.
On what grounds are you stating this? For your information I have 10+ years in server administration and in online projects. And yes, we will invest money to make things better as we grow.
http://www.wjunction.com/1691454-post36.htm

I was wrong about a month, 2 weeks is all it took!LMFAO
WDF, we paid affiliates even faster than we normally thought we will. I don't see what took 2 weeks?
Waiting for my second payment :sun::sun:B-)B-)
As I said above, many payments will go out tomorrow.

---
I don't see why everyone is throwing mud at us. Please give us a little credit as we are trying to make things work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back