Hotfile Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That something is changing in hotfile, are beginning to remove files.
hotfile sent me this and suspended my account for a file that was keep (not legal) but is activated again answering questions about legal issues.

Damn. Bought 6month premium to use as back up, uploaded 600GB, didn't share files or anything illegal, and they suspended it! It literally didn't last one week! DO NOT USE HOTFILE!

SCAMMERS!

That something is changing in hotfile, are beginning to remove files.
hotfile sent me this and suspended my account for a file that was keep (not legal) but is activated again answering questions about legal issues.

I just got that COPYRIGHT EDUCATION PAGE as well. I wonder if this is the result of that recent trial they had.

They have had the system for quite a while now.

More than 2 DMCA and they make you take the quiz which is a one shot only deal.

We have today PAYOUT`s DAY , and ... ?! LOL :hrhr: And of course NO MONEY :sohot: :hrhr::rofl:
Great SCAM = HOTFILE.
So it`s now 6 monts without ANY PAYOUTS - simply great =:) :devil:

Last edited:
Guys, I got paid out 2 days ago, and it was over the $1000 limit for PayPal. You have to go to your account and change the payment from PayPal to Wire Transfer.

Then you have to type your name and address. You bank name and address. Account number, sort code. Then Swift and IBAN. They WILL pay you.

Please note: it was the 18th when they paid tho, not the 15th.

I do not think income payments made ​​less than $ 1,000............hotfile is dead to me, not telling the truth does not inform users of the real reason which is unknown. A company with many users and customers disgruntled = history

I was not in warez world over 1 year. just want to know that uploading warez is allowed to hotfile.com? will they pay? or will they suspend account? if here people is getting payment over $1000, what kind of files are they? Movies or Software?

Hi.
I have over 1000$ on September and i have status paid for September but I don't have cash on my bank wire account (I have this payments method).
Anyone have this same problem?

Still on their affiliate information page..

• Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Minimum payment is US $15. If less than US $15 is due for any month, payment will not be made until the amount of payment is at least US $15. Payments are sent automatically.

Still on their affiliate information page..

• Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Minimum payment is US $15. If less than US $15 is due for any month, payment will not be made until the amount of payment is at least US $15. Payments are sent automatically.
Yes, that is the conditions of the time, but spent months without meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back