Hotfile Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
125 comments
This link: https://hotfile.com/contacts.html

It's monday and I did not receive my earned money?Our Affiliate system has changed and now we pay on 15th, each month. Note also that on 15th you will be paid the amount accumulated up to the end of the previous month. If you've accumulated less than $15 until the end of last month, you will be paid next month.

In case its already 16th, and you've still didn't receive money, please contact us.

As i know,they pay automatically,but someone told me,that they pay only on paypal.change your payment info to paypal and wait,the time will tell....

Has anyone received money ( on PayPal) from Hotfile ? 8 days after 15 May 2013 and no money, no messages on their website ... simply nothing

I received email from HF
Hello,
We are currently having a problem with our PayPal account and we are working on the issue. We don't know the exact time when the payments via Paypal will be released. So please send us your information about Bank Wire Transfer on 15th June and we will send your money there.
Regards,

@wowmaxx
Did you contact their support or did they send you this email without any request from your side? I'm also waiting for payment (via WMZ) but did not get any mail so far...

They don't pay by WebMoney SMX - don't know why they don't remove that along with AlertPay from the options list.

@wowmaxx - Did they give you any hints on what is required for a bank transfer ?

After Hotfile lost paypal , there are only problems
a) premium sales was 2x or 3x much higher - when was paypal as payment option
b) paying on time - when was paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back