Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimA

Veteran
Domain for sale: www.filesonicforum.com

Registered on Namecheap, needs renewal on December 12th.

58daed7207de80e7a5e75fa6f5be21dc.png

FileSonic has become one of the most recognized filehosts since its inception towards the end of 2010. With higher search trends in Google than Hotfile, this domain will give you huge potential in the SEO field. Had it sit as a forum for the first few months of 2011, received a couple of thousand UV's a day from Google.

Wassup to all the people on WJunction - it's been a while. ;)

I guess we'll do bidding, the winner will receive all necessary proof, etc.

Bidding: Increments of $20

Last edited:
13 comments
No, this is just a premium FileSonic domain.

There shouldn't be any copyright issues as long as you don't claim to be any official FileSonic support, nor affiliated to them in any way.

BID stands at $30, to make this more interesting and underway to serious bidders, increment is now $20.

There shouldn't be any copyright issues as long as you don't claim to be any official FileSonic support, nor affiliated to them in any way.

Not true, Rapidshare confiscated hundreds of names which included there trademark, they turned a blind eye for years but when they had to they took them, now who’s to say file sonic will not do the same? I would be pretty inclined to bet that in a few years they will.

At the moment the price is reasonable so i would probably take a chance, but if you cannot afford to loose the money then i would say probably best you dont bid, as it’s a risk.

http://torrentfreak.com/rapidshare-takes-over-domain-names-100718/

wait. you selling the domain only? because it was a forum. yes and i was mod on filesonicforum site. i don't think its different and as far as i know (Myth?) owns the site

i don't know if you're behind it too but hmmm...

Not true, Rapidshare confiscated hundreds of names which included there trademark, they turned a blind eye for years but when they had to they took them, now who’s to say file sonic will not do the same? I would be pretty inclined to bet that in a few years they will.

At the moment the price is reasonable so i would probably take a chance, but if you cannot afford to loose the money then i would say probably best you dont bid, as it’s a risk.

http://torrentfreak.com/rapidshare-takes-over-domain-names-100718/

Difference is that RapidShare never endorsed this kind of activity in any way shape or form. FileSonic's support is on WJunction. Gives you an idea as a comparison.

@CyberAff - Going for domain only. Guess I can throw in the site files (skin, etc). Unsure about the DB. The site was co-owned by both Myth and I. I'm the one in possession of the domain.

@CyberAff: UltimA is correct, I was just helping along with the site. He has the rights to the domain and selling anything.

@delboy: I showed a representative the site, and they didnt say anything about it. The only thing they said we to change their banners and thats about it. So I doubt they'll do that.

Lol, Rapidshare was a real company while Filesonic, Fileserve, Wupload, all of those are not. Do you know what kind of hassle it is trying go through the legal system to seize domains?

Plain and simple, you won't have any legal issues at all. I mean The only reason these new hosts get big is because of warez! Why would they try to take down your site when you are the one making them money?

This is a good domain and you won't have any legal trouble.

i have -I will create my own damn thread URL edited-
registred on namecheap about 2 month ago
if some one wants just pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back