hosty.se - paying image host - $5/1000 views - PayPal, Webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niccolas

wn9WFeE.png

http://hosty.se
the most advanced paying image hosting

Hello to all wjunction users!

I want to introduce you a completly new paid image host.

Main features:

Detailed statistics
qexFtO4.png

You can select data range:
  • by FOLDER (one selected or all),
  • by TIER (one selected or all)
  • by EAERNIGNS
  • by VIEWS / PAID VIEWS
Also you can generate reports about:
  • total earnings per folder
  • total earnings per tier
  • total earnings per days
  • total earnings per content type (adult / family-safe)
also, every image has dedicated and detailed stats page![

Easy and powerfull files-manager
zTjNChJ.png

• bulk actions: delete, rename, move to other folder, merge folders,
  • sort by: any data,
  • show at the time: from 10 to 200,
  • search: it's really easy to search folders or images

Usefull upload box
6FuQeZ0.png

You can save your default upload box settings.
Don't waste time to set this on every upload!

Upload from:
  • computer,
  • remote,
  • .ZIP archives.
Full responsive
l2BqEc3.gif

• You can use hosty.se on mobile and tablet also.
  • You can monitor your earnings, demand payment and upload your images wherever you are!
Adult images rates
h6L4b9x.png

Family safe images rates:
qTtr7XE.png

We will do everything we can to raise rates in the near future.

Payment processors:

- Paypal,
- Webmoney.

Payout terms:
- minimum: $5,

- max. waiting time: 3 days

Main benefits and rules:
  1. We allow legal adult and legal family safe images (on family-safe images are family-safe ads!).
  2. We allow all social media websites (facebook, twitter, reddit, etc.) and links shortening services.
  3. Unlimited images and folders amount.
  4. We split the views on "paid views" and "all views". All views = "non-paid views" + "paid views"). So no more misunderstandings.
  5. Stats are updated in max. 90 seconds.
  6. We don't block content for users with adblock enabled.
  7. Fresh, clean and responsive webdesign.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/hostyse

Other rules:
  1. A fake traffic methods (autosurf software/bots, PTC, hidden frames etc.) are not allowed. Users who use these methods will be banned. Also, we can detect such traffic (and qualify as non-paid views) so we disallow this because it's waste of traffic and other resources.
  2. We pay for a view from 1 unique IP for 24 hours.
  3. We don't count views with adblock as "paid views".

The rest of rules and terms you can find there: hosty.se - paying image hosting. Upload, share and earn!

We really look forward to feedback. We want be able to adjust the script to suit your needs. This is for you, not for us. That's why we are committed to frequent updates.

Last edited:
53 comments
Welcome ! Your site has cool design and cool features. I'll be testing your website if it counts good.. later.
I'll post updates for my fellow uploaders later. Anyway, its in beta phase so its still in testing phase.
Cheers!

stephen_georg, thank you for nice words.

It's still in testing phase, but we:
- do payouts,
- won't delete your images after beta (you are sharing your images around the web so I know how important is to make the URL still working),
- won't delete youur accounts after beta.

We did a lot internal tests (couple of months). So, by "beta phase" I mean more "looking for feedback and new ideas" than "oh, I don't know if it works, let users try it".

Hope you understand :)

I do believe you are open to suggestions because you are in Beta Phase right?
Well, I tried your site. It has awesome design - cool template!

My suggestion:
* For convenience sake, after uploading an image - could you let the : "BB Code for forums, HTML Code and Direct URL" of the image be seen immediately. I mean after uploading, the links should already be there. As of now, after uploading .. we still need to click on the image and click "Get Image Codes" to have the codes of the image.

Just a suggestion. Most uploaders want the codes to be there already after upload ..

More power admin!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* For convenience sake, after uploading an image - could you let the : "BB Code for forums, HTML Code and Direct URL" of the image be seen immediately. I mean after uploading, the links should already be there. As of now, after uploading .. we still need to click on the image and click "Get Image Codes" to have the codes of the image.[/FONT]

Great! This is all I want - the real need. I'm starting to work on it. It will appear soon :)

Do you have any other suggestion to /afterupload subpage? What you really need?

Last edited:
Guys, we have some new updates for you.

First of all, many thanks to @stephen_george for suggestion about /afterupload subpage.

We have just made it:

V8u8TK8.png

Please let us know if it's working good for you. We are waiting for your feedback :)

important: We are getting reports that sometimes these box with codes are blank. In this case you have to refresh the page. (simply F5)

Of cours it's temporary solution, we will fix it soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back