Hostspicy.com - 1GBPS- 2GB RAM - Windows Vps From $12.99/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Plan

Disk Space: 250 GB
Bandwidth: 3500 GB
Dedicated Cpu Core: 4
Dedicated Ram: 6 GB

Price: $27.99/Mo | Order Now

I'm interested. Is it 1gbps?

Edit: Just paid. $28 risk

Order Number: 2534711562

Order Details: Product/Service: Windows Vps - 1Gbit Port - Standard Plan

Last edited:
STARTED WRONG

I started wrong with this company, urgently needed a dedicated server, they said to me that at most within 48 hours active. After 72 hours I'm still waiting for the server, the chat page does not work from the server that you hire, the ticket gives zero information ..... If I have not the server very soon,'ll ask the return of the money and the server will hire another company, unless it is more serious when saying things and do them.

After talking with them, and the server is not yet ready and urgently need accommodation for several pages, they have offered me vps while finish installing the dedicated. I like this more, care about their customers.

Last edited:
I started wrong with this company, urgently needed a dedicated server, they said to me that at most within 48 hours active. After 72 hours I'm still waiting for the server, the chat page does not work from the server that you hire, the ticket gives zero information ..... If I have not the server very soon,'ll ask the return of the money and the server will hire another company, unless it is more serious when saying things and do them.

After talking with them, and the server is not yet ready and urgently need accommodation for several pages, they have offered me vps while finish installing the dedicated. I like this more, care about their customers.

Hello,
lekio

Thank you for your review on hostspicy . we are glad to assist you further.

Edit
i got answer

Hello,

olimiya , you will get the reply on the ticket always . please be patient while other users are on the line so that tickets will be answer line wise.

Thank you for deal with us.

Last edited:
I ordered a $27 VPS the other week. Seems to be doing well so far. So I went ahead and ordered another $27 VPS. Maybe more to come :D! I also noticed your Dedicated section. Very cheap, but I've got a host I'm dedicated to for now. Might pickup one anyways later down the road. You guys have the cheapest and most legit VPS prices.. please keep selling those. It's amazing. I can't thank you enough.

edit: my orignal VPS has been offline for about 8 hours. I've contacted support. They replied, I replied fast.. been about 4 hours since they replied and still not online.

Last edited:
yes, it is so amazing
my order still got problem
i paid 27.99 for a windows vps

first: they do not have windows 7 64bit
second: i order standard plan, it is 4 core CPU, but it just give me 2 core cpu

it is 2 days ago, i don't know when will i can receive my vps

Hello,

WCKicksAss your vps has been delivered and your other vps also doing well , we got some problem at our kernal and now it seems to be fine.

thank you , have a nice day.

yes, it is so amazing
my order still got problem
i paid 27.99 for a windows vps

first: they do not have windows 7 64bit
second: i order standard plan, it is 4 core CPU, but it just give me 2 core cpu

it is 2 days ago, i don't know when will i can receive my vps

Hello,

olimiya we are just got confused actually what you ordered .. now it seems to be already delivered the correct one.

Thank you .

Last edited:
Where are you people?

Please respond to ticket #658257. *sigh*

We are on day 3 now after payment was made, and I have not been able to use the VPS as requested.
The last response from you as of now was 15 hours ago stating a new VPS setup was being created.

Added after 6 Hours 38 minutes:

Where are you people?

It's been now 22 hours since your last reply to me. I have a VPS that is non-functioning. And now I have two (2) tickets.

#658257 - in regards to VPS setup and delays.

#982201 - in regards to a Refund request. And as you previously stated "We can only refunds if fault is from our side . you have to decide this before ordering."... I waited patiently for days, but now I know there is no fault of my own. I was misinformed, & VPS is not being delivered as promised.

Last edited:
Please respond to ticket #658257. *sigh*

We are on day 3 now after payment was made, and I have not been able to use the VPS as requested.
The last response from you as of now was 15 hours ago stating a new VPS setup was being created.

Added after 6 Hours 38 minutes:

Where are you people?

It's been now 22 hours since your last reply to me. I have a VPS that is non-functioning. And now I have two (2) tickets.

#658257 - in regards to VPS setup and delays.

#982201 - in regards to a Refund request. And as you previously stated "We can only refunds if fault is from our side . you have to decide this before ordering."... I waited patiently for days, but now I know there is no fault of my own. I was misinformed, & VPS is not being delivered as promised.

Hello, We dont have the expert plan available on stock which you decide to get . we are ready to refund you . already replied to the tickets.

my vps is down 2 days... -.- and all I need to do is "wait"

Hello,

Our Only Linux Vps Node Was down due to spamhus and taken down by the datacenter . we will update you once we get the reply from them .

If you have any issue regarding to our windows vps then please open a ticket and we are glad to assist you the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back