HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VPS is good (I'm a new client) but the network speed sucks. In a 1Gb network I get only 50Mb/s..... I'd like a refund, I have just created a ticket: #446983

The VPS is good (I'm a new client) but the network speed sucks. In a 1Gb network I get only 50Mb/s..... I'd like a refund, I have just created a ticket: #446983
Then you should go for dedicated severs plan or some thing, this way you can be sure the all 1Gbs will belong to you alone.
And you should remember there is other users on vps server and they are sharing the 1Gbs connection.

Then you should go for dedicated severs plan or some thing, this way you can be sure the all 1Gbs will belong to you alone.
And you should remember there is other users on vps server and they are sharing the 1Gbs connection.

I know dude that I won't get 1Gb network only for me. But in a server with 1Gb network speed, I should get atleast 200Mb conection. If I'm getting only 35~50Mb it means the server was oversold/in overuse.

Waiting for some response.
Ticket #970926

Hi,

I have replied to this.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Please see my reply, the test showed 400 MBiT.

Thanks,
Danny

I know dude that I won't get 1Gb network only for me. But in a server with 1Gb network speed, I should get atleast 200Mb conection. If I'm getting only 35~50Mb it means the server was oversold/in overuse.

Hi,

Please see my reply.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Today I noticed you announced USA VPS plans. Now I have some questions about USA VPS:
1. How many VPS nodes are there in each physical server? Is it still no more than five?
2. How many CPU cores are there in each VPS? Is it still 8 cores? Am I allowed to use 100% CPU time?
3. What's the virtualization technology? Is it VMware or KVM?
4. Are these servers in West Coast or East Coast?
5. Do you use RAID? If it's not RAID, what plan should I choose if I need a dedicated HDD?
6. Since the location is USA, do you apply more strict rules to USA VPS? For example, public torrent.
7. How do you handle DMCA complaints?

Hi,

Please see below:
1. How many VPS nodes are there in each physical server? Is it still no more than five?
Correct
2. How many CPU cores are there in each VPS? Is it still 8 cores? Am I allowed to use 100% CPU time?
It is 4 cores at 3.8 GHz
3. What's the virtualization technology? Is it VMware or KVM?
KVM
4. Are these servers in West Coast or East Coast?
East Coast
5. Do you use RAID? If it's not RAID, what plan should I choose if I need a dedicated HDD?
It is RAID :)
6. Since the location is USA, do you apply more strict rules to USA VPS? For example, public torrent.
Yes you need to make sure you abide by all laws in the country of the VPS, for USA this is more strict then say France or NL
7. How do you handle DMCA complaints?
These will be forwarded onto you. And you would need to action :)

Let me know if that is all OK.

Thanks,
Danny

So...
It all started with my question about buying a VPS with WME.
I paid for the server, and then you said "Oh sorry, isn't available atm"
You offered me to use another server first yesterday, but i havent received this one, too

I hope you will solve this problem today and i get my vps at least this evening, otherwise I want my money back because i dont have that much time left to waste my time with this.

PS: This is the open support ticket: 486911

Please tell me if the server is available next time before i pay..

Greetings,
buckzbunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back