HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst experience with 100TBH

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a hosting provider.
I ordered a server with Centos 6.2 and I was provided with a Windows server. What the hell is this ? Its been more than 20 hours since I have made a successful payment and still no action taken on my issue... Extremely bad service and terrible support .. Live chat is the worst I have ever seen. The support operator willingly doesnt respond... You guys are the worst host I have ever been with. Why the hell hasnt my server been re-installed yet?

When signing up folks really need to google 'vendor' reviews.

100TBh has good prices, some of the best I've seen, when motivated solely by price you shouldn't be surprised when other aspects of the service are sub-par.

Given all that, I too am dismayed at how bad 100TBh is.

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a hosting provider.
I ordered a server with Centos 6.2 and I was provided with a Windows server. What the hell is this ? Its been more than 20 hours since I have made a successful payment and still no action taken on my issue... Extremely bad service and terrible support .. Live chat is the worst I have ever seen. The support operator willingly doesnt respond... You guys are the worst host I have ever been with. Why the hell hasnt my server been re-installed yet?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, please only reply to a ticket once as it resets the SLA.

Also when requesting an OS change please use this link:
http://100tbh.com/client/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=6

I have added two days anyway and you should now have CentOS.

Thanks,
Danny

Y shud i go to that link ?? It was not my fault and also not my request to change the OS i clearly asked u for the replacement of the product(Which i didnt order) , It was u ppl who promised to deploy the server within 2-3 hours but u have taken more than 2 days instead of 2 hours. It was u guys who made the mess & its your responsibility to rectify it. And more over that what kind of support is this u r replying after more than 30 hours .. I need compensation for the harassment i had to face only bcoz of u...

Hi,

I am sorry for the delay it took to get back to you, but we don't like having tickets running into the red, but every time you reply it resets the SLA, this means it shows as green on our side!

I have given you extra days to compensate for the downtime, please see your client area for this.

Thanks,
Danny

SCAM

Let me get this straight . The server isnt accessible yet and i havent still received any email claiming that the server has been reloaded.

You guys are a complete SCAM and I now see why other people have left such comments in your thread. Let me tell you why?

I want answers to each and every question of mine .
--------------------------------------------------

1)Ordered a CentoS Server. Windows Server was provided WHY?
2)I was told the server is instantly deployed which is a SCAM as it hadnt been deployed yet(over 40 hours) WHY?

Dibyendu Sarkar says:Can you deploy it within 2-3 hours?
Danny says:That OS is instant setup
Dibyendu Sarkar says:Thats great
Dibyendu Sarkar says:So I get the server immidiately after payment?
Danny says:Correct

3)

After deployement chat Executive told me it would be re-installed within few hours(which has been over 40) and after 2-3 hours when I inquired about the status all of a sudden Frank started not responding(and later even not accepting my chats) drastically. WHY?

4)I have yet to test speeds(as I havent recieved the server yet) but here is a claim by the chat representative which is

Danny says:The server has a 10GBiT Ethernet and your VM has a 1GBiT line, so you should always be able to max it out.Dibyendu
says:Is there any demo server available or a cachefly speedtest ?
Danny says:I can offer test file?
Dibyendu :I would like to check the speed before I order
Danny says:http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/speedtest/100mb.bin
Dibyendu Sarkar says:but this is hosted on LW servers . Can you wget this link on your servers?
Danny says:I am afraid we don't have a link, but we can offer a refund if you are not happy with the speeds as long as you let us know within 24 hours

5) Constantly replying to tickets? Are you trying to demonstrate your inability to respond to tickets promptly without even stating that you are working on it for more than 40 hours and expect me to sit tight and relax??

6) You compensate me for 2 days of downtime? What about the compensation for your fraudulent claims of instant deployment?

(screenshots of all of the above can be posted if needed).
So you claim that the server can max out 1Gbit which is approx=120MBPS .?
Correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT: The server info was just emailed to me and the so newly installed(claimed) server doesnt respond to SSH. Do you even know how to do your job?

Proof:
W1nWf4.jpg

Verdict: Stay away from these guys. I made a mistake choosing them . I would advise anybody against making anymore. They are professional SCAM artists. Request to mods please look into the issue and ensure they dont SCAM anybody in the future.

Don't use 100tbh

Let me answer for Danny Aston (he never has have time to answer).

1.He did same thing with me too. CentOS ordered, Windows received. I finally had a working CentOS VDS only after more than a week
2.The instant server providing it's just a lie written as advertising on his website. He will tell you "sorry we are out of stock". The problem is they are always out of stock, or they don't have instant providing at all.
3."chat Executive" is Danny or Frank (they are the only persons who take care of 100tbh). Frank is just on the chat, he don't do nothing. All requests are forwarded to Danny, who take care of them after lot of hours (days). If you enter more than once on the chat to ask them something, they just reject your chat requests. They don't have time to talk with "normal" people like us. They are admins...You know.. Coffee is more important
4.Danny was already warned by a mod on this forum about the 10Gbit ethernet thing, as it's a lie. He sayed here on forum that he only has 1Gbit on every server, shared between 5 VDS (i think more than 5...). Seems like he continues lying people that he has 10Gbit on physical machines...
5.Stay chill. He will not respond to your tickets even if you don't write more than once in your ticket. That's just an excuse for his inability to answer to tickets.

My advice is: Ask him to refund. Probably he will not refund and will close your account, but it's a chance to get your money back. You will waste your time with a server from 100tbh. No support, 40-50mbps (~5MB/s) upload bandwidth, 100-150mbps (~15MB/s) download speed, lot of downtimes with fix (or partial fix) in 3-4 days, etc etc. About the bandwidth he will say: "Hey you should be satisfied with 40mbps speeds at 26 euro price". Just stay away people from 100tbh!

I beg of you, for all that is dear, please, please, folks, Google "100TBh Reviews" before embarking on a purchase with these folks.

Just plain due-diligence.

I bought a seedbox on 9 hours ago. Still haven't my login info :facepalm:

Hi,

Can I ask if you have this now?

Thanks,
Danny

Let me get this straight . The server isnt accessible yet and i havent still received any email claiming that the server has been reloaded.

You guys are a complete SCAM and I now see why other people have left such comments in your thread. Let me tell you why?

2)I was told the server is instantly deployed which is a SCAM as it hadnt been deployed yet(over 40 hours) WHY?

3)

After deployement chat Executive told me it would be re-installed within few hours(which has been over 40) and after 2-3 hours when I inquired about the status all of a sudden Frank started not responding(and later even not accepting my chats) drastically. WHY?

4)I have yet to test speeds(as I havent recieved the server yet) but here is a claim by the chat representative which is

Danny says:The server has a 10GBiT Ethernet and your VM has a 1GBiT line, so you should always be able to max it out.Dibyendu
Dibyendu Sarkar says:but this is hosted on LW servers . Can you wget this link on your servers?
Danny says:I am afraid we don't have a link, but we can offer a refund if you are not happy with the speeds as long as you let us know within 24 hours

5) Constantly replying to tickets? Are you trying to demonstrate your inability to respond to tickets promptly without even stating that you are working on it for more than 40 hours and expect me to sit tight and relax??

6) You compensate me for 2 days of downtime? What about the compensation for your fraudulent claims of instant deployment?

EDIT: The server info was just emailed to me and the so newly installed(claimed) server doesnt respond to SSH. Do you even know how to do your job?

Proof:
W1nWf4.jpg

Verdict: Stay away from these guys. I made a mistake choosing them . I would advise anybody against making anymore. They are professional SCAM artists. Request to mods please look into the issue and ensure they dont SCAM anybody in the future.

Hi,

Can I ask if this is fixed now?

Thanks,
Danny

I beg of you, for all that is dear, please, please, folks, Google "100TBh Reviews" before embarking on a purchase with these folks.

Just plain due-diligence.

Hi,

Please let me know any issues you are having and I will take a look into this personally.

Thanks,
Danny

Do not buy from this people they suck and will not pay you back !!! X-(

Hi,

Can I ask what you mean by this? Please let me know if you have a ticket open.

Thanks,
Danny

I'm waiting over 7 hours for my login data ...8-)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, can I ask if you have the info now?

Thanks,
Danny

Don't use 100tbh

And what about me? Will you refund my money? I didn't used your 15 servers (just one you sayed was involved in DDoS activity, you can give me the IP and I will suspend the client who attacked you). Give my money back for rest of unused servers.

Don't use 100tbh

As I can post, I'm not banned. No no. I payed to you for servers. Not to 2co or PayPal. So i ask YOU to give my money back, as I don't have any of my 15 ordered servers working and I payed for them. So when will you give my money back? BTW: How is that you are unable to setup a proxy service and you're selling VDS and dedicated servers?
Anyway. Other thing to be aware before you guys order from 100TBh. Semi S servers doesn't have 2GB of ram. You will get only 1.5GB of ram. Semi L doesn't have 4GB of ram, has only 3GB. And Semi XL doesn't have 8GB, has only 6GB. I don't know about XXL server, because I didn't ordered one. Danny will telly you that rest of memory is reserved for video (Seems like Danny plays Fifa 2012 or other advanced game on our servers and needs 2GB of video memory - of course this is a joke). WTF? Who uses video card on a server? And why Danny is setting up servers with lower memory without ASKING? I tell you guys... Because many of us will not observe that "some" RAM is missing and like this he can heap more people on machines. Another lie... Danny, if you write down all your lies, you need 100 toilet papers LOL :D

Last edited:
Not Fixed Yet

No it has not been fixed yet.Do you understand english? Read my reply. I am yet to get an answer to all my questions .Willingly ignoring my question?

Let me get this straight . The server isnt accessible yet and i havent still received any email claiming that the

server has been reloaded.

You guys are a complete SCAM and I now see why other people have left such comments in your thread. Let me tell

you why?

3)

After deployement chat Executive told me it would be re-installed within few hours(which has been over 40) and

after 2-3 hours when I inquired about the status all of a sudden Frank started not responding(and later even not

accepting my chats) drastically. WHY?

4)I have yet to test speeds(as I havent recieved the server yet) but here is a claim by the chat representative

which is

Danny says:The server has a 10GBiT Ethernet and your VM has a 1GBiT line, so you should always be able to max it

out.Dibyendu
Danny says:I am afraid we don't have a link, but we can offer a refund if you are not happy with the speeds as

long as you let us know within 24 hours

5) Constantly replying to tickets? Are you trying to demonstrate your inability to respond to tickets promptly

without even stating that you are working on it for more than 40 hours and expect me to sit tight and relax??

6) You compensate me for 2 days of downtime? What about the compensation for your fraudulent claims of instant

deployment?

EDIT: The server info was just emailed to me and the so newly installed(claimed) server doesnt respond to SSH. Do

you even know how to do your job?

Proof:
W1nWf4.jpg

Verdict: Stay away from these guys. I made a mistake choosing them . I would advise anybody against making

anymore. They are professional SCAM artists. Request to mods please look into the issue and ensure they dont SCAM

anybody in the future.

Do you understand english? Read my reply. I am yet to get an answer to all my questions .

i got 4mb
i was thinking to purchase vps from here but after reading thread support is not good and after speedtest will not purchase.
tfCMT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back