HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

There are two of us that provide technical support and one who manages billing.

I would love to have more details on the cases you have reported below, if you could find the time to send that to me it would be much appreciated.

I am very reluctant to change the way the company is running as we are currently experiencing around 85% client retention and around 30% growth in sales month on month. As you know employing more support staff would mean higher costs, I would love to offer one on one support to clients but I must also offer value for money. All in all I don't want to change a winning formula when the general gist I have from clients is that they are happy with what we provide. We are always going to get negative comments on forums, as user tend to only write a review when they are not happy.

The above may look like I am reacting to your comments but this is in a good way, any feedback is good, especially bad feedback as this helps us correct the root causes.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

This should be back up now, we have had to change the IP so there may be a small delay in this DNS propergation.

Thanks,
Danny

Check out my support ticket it's other issue.

My site still down :/

Last edited:
Hi,

I am very sorry we have been having DNS issues, this has now been fixed, can I ask what ticket number you have?

Please provide this in a PM as this thread is not for support.

Thanks,
Danny

Don't use 100TBh

I'm new here, so I say hi to all WJunction users!
First of all I was impressed about the good prices and the "1Gbit dedicated bandwidth" on the VDS servers. Admin sayed they have 10gbps bandwidth on each node (he lied me), that's why they can give DEDICATED 1gbps on each VDS. So I ordered and payed a server. They activated it after 5 days with windows (i ordered CentOS). I opened a ticket to reinstall it with CentOS. They reinstalled it in 3 days (3 days with no ticket answer). Whatever, after more than a week I received finally my VDS. Bandwidth was excellent (800mbps upload). Server worked excellent, so I ordered about 10 more servers. After a lot of payment problems with their gateway like "payment marked as fraud" and things like this i had my servers activated. Of course activation in 3-4-5 days after payment confirmation. 1 month later, I payed invoices for next month, and their network started to work slowly. The "dedicated 1gbps port" actually works now with 60mbps real upload speed. Of course admin showed me 600mbps download speeds (I can't do nothing with download bw on a server LOL). I have sent proove that UPLOAD works extremly slow on his servers. I also gived him a 1GB file link hosted on one of his servers and tell him to try downloading that file from any location he wants (not internal network). Of course no answer. I also had lot of problems with servers like downtime etc. Everytime problems was solved in not less than 4-5 days. No response on tickets or skype or... So today I asked them to refund for all servers with the following PROVED reasons:
1. no support
2. bandwidth not as described in their offer (not 1Gbit dedicated)
3. no instant activation like described in their offer
Their response was simple:
Hi Alex,
I am afraid we can't offer a refund, but you can let them end at the end of the month.
Thanks,
Danny

After that i asked him to give me a good reason of WHY he can't refund. He told me that i should ask for refund in no more than 24 hours after activation (that's his obscure TOS which i didn't accepted anywhere). I also had a server activated one day before and I asked him to refund for that. Result => My account terminated with no refund. Ignored on Skype.
Now i have there more than 400 euros wasted. This is SCAM! I don't recommend 100TBh to anybody!

Legally, since you were charge in euros you're initial to a 30 days moneyback has stated by UK laws they're illegal ripping you off by not refunding you I recommend that you please a chargeback or a dispute with the payment provide you used when purchase services from them.

Once again I believe all hosting provider hiding behind this 24 hour refund policy should be banned from advertising has the 24 hour refund is just other way of people to rip other peoples off.

Hi Alex,

I explained to you before about the 24 hour refund. I also explained that each server a dedicated 1GBiT port but it is SHARED. You where getting 600mbps and complaining about speeds on a server that cost you 26 EUR a month.

You then proceeded to attack 100TBh.com using your own VPS. This was a violation of our TOS, it is also illegal. I have terminated your account because of this.

Thanks,
Danny

Legally, since you were charge in euros you're initial to a 30 days moneyback has stated by UK laws they're illegal ripping you off by not refunding you I recommend that you please a chargeback or a dispute with the payment provide you used when purchase services from them.

Once again I believe all hosting provider hiding behind this 24 hour refund policy should be banned from advertising has the 24 hour refund is just other way of people to rip other peoples off.

Hi Robert,

I am afraid the 30 day money back guarantee would not work with most hosting providers. There are very few ways to stop people creating multiple account. This way someone could sign up 12 times and get a year for free. It is up to the company how they want to issue refunds. Distance selling regulation don't exist for virtual goods. Fasthosts are a very large UK company that would issue refunds even after 12 seconds.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Take Care,
Danny

Don't use 100TBh

I didn't attacked anything. Seems like you have too much enemys.
I explained you: I get 600mbps on DOWNLOAD! Upload doesn't go more than 50-60mbps !!!
I gived you test link! I tested from 3 different dedicated port servers locations and didn't get more than 50-60mbps UPLOAD from your VDS! Yes I know that i payed 26 euros for your server, but I payed for WHAT you advertised on your own website! "1Gbit dedicated bandwidth"
DEDICATED BANDWIDTH!!!
And you didn't tell me that the 1gbit bandwidth is shared on node, you sayed you have 10gbps on each node!

[8/19/2012 7:08:27 PM] 100TBh.com: The Node has a 10GB NIC Card, and this is shared between the nodes
[8/19/2012 7:08:38 PM] 100TBh.com: you should aways be able to max out your 1GBiT line.
[8/19/2012 7:09:45 PM] alexxxutz: what node has 10GB nic card?
[8/19/2012 7:09:57 PM] alexxxutz: so you have more nodes who share a 10gbit connection?
[8/19/2012 7:10:35 PM] 100TBh.com: No each node has a 10gbps nic but they are all connected on a 46u rack
dedicated to each node
[8/19/2012 7:18:34 PM] 100TBh.com: We are never even using 50 % of rack bandwidth
[8/19/2012 7:18:35 PM] 100TBh.com: :D

Hi Alex,

That is correct, but you also missed out the bit in regards to the connection speed of the rack.

The site states we have 1GbiT connections. It is shared but I have yet to see a server get less then 80mbps at high usage. How can you not be happy with 60mbps for 26EUR a month? Please also note this was a single thread download, if you was to use a download manager I can guarantee you would get 1,000mbps+

Let me know if that all makes sense.

Thanks,
Danny

Don't use 100TBh

How can you ask me to be satisfied with something that isn't as advertised on your website and by you on Skype????

Look here:
[8/19/2012 7:13:47 PM] alexxxutz: i mean if i have 2 vds on same node, and bw is full on each VDS, could I reach 2x1gbps totally?
[8/19/2012 7:14:34 PM] 100TBh.com: Yes correct there is no reason why both VDS would not max out

How can be this true if you have ONLY 1GBPS on EACH NODE ?????
That's a BIG LIE!!!
I used VDS for streaming, not just download tests. With multi threading i didn get more than 100mbps UPLOAD speed.
And... NO ! Your site DOESN'T states you have 1GbiT connections.
Your site states you have 1GBIT DEDICATED CONNECTIONS on each VDS server ! And this is a lie! That's why your VDS servers what i payed for, aren't like what you advertised and I asked for refund. Can I receive my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back