HostingITEM.com-100Mbps/1Gbps/2Gbps - Unmetered/100Tb-from $18/M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought

Best

I have sent an email and a support ticket and have not had an answer in the last 2 days. The live chat is always offline.
I have ordered 85$ France Dedi Server and now waiting for activation.

Please respond to my email, or PM me on Wjunction.

Kind regards

Best

I have sent an email and a support ticket and have not had an answer in the last 2 days. The live chat is always offline.
I have ordered 85$ France Dedi Server and now waiting for activation.

Please respond to my email, or PM me on Wjunction.

Kind regards

@healzer

We replied your mail within one hour. If u cant find in inbox plzz check ur spambox.

Your server has been delivered. Plzz check.

Thanks.

2 days ago i receive server. i face a problem with windows. and open a support ticket and i am wondering they are replying within 30min and solve my problem. thank you candida. i m new in wj. so thank u wj also. =)

2 days ago i receive server. i face a problem with windows. and open a support ticket and i am wondering they are replying within 30min and solve my problem. thank you candida. i m new in wj. so thank u wj also. =)

@saraw

Thank u so much for ur review. Its valuable for us. We believe "customer satisfaction is our satisfaction".

Placed order. waiting for details.

Thank you :)

Plzz check ur mail. ur order is already in process.

Thanxxx.

Edit- Our website is down now due to network issues. We r moving our site to a new server. It will be ready as soon as possible. If anyone need to contact plzz pm me.

Thanxx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back