• We dont care, We would buy through nulled billing center

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Alright so im seeing more and more New Host, & Current web host using nulled scripts for billing purposes. I know this may tend to piss some people off but i think it should be a rule to at least have a licensed billing center if you are selling web hosting on WJunction, Tonight ACE & I have gone through threads and threads of hosting offers and found nothing but how people have complained of how the company has been down for x amount of days, no refund, or how the Owner cant change clients passwords for some reason or ETC.

WHMCS is the most popular billing/support center among host and wjunction if you have ever wondered if your host is nulled, You can check it by going here below: http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

All im insisting is it should be a rule, And mods should check in on offers every now and then to hopefully reduce scams. Because in all we all know if your going to make a payment through a nulled billing center it isnt very safe just my opinion though.

Regards

- Dylan

64 comments
Implementing as we speak. I'm going to do a check on every host. If your WHMCS is not valid or any other billing client, your topic will be closed until the problem is fixed. This goes for anything else like WHM/Cpanel, etc.

I agree. All hosting "companies" should at least offer a legit billing/support system.

There's plenty of threads where hosts are using cracked systems. :|
More work for the Mods. :P

I've to agree with Dlow, Ace, and Prinks here if you're wanting to run a hosting company have a legit billing center don't run nulled WHMCS as most of the protection has been removed which can be a very bad security risk of having your clients credit number or account information stolen plus it has alot of security holes. If you can't afford WHMCS I would recommend checking out a few other options such as finding a hosting provider that can offer you WHMCS Licenses if you're going with an offshore provider claiming they can give you free WHMCS Licenses verify the licenses first with WHMCS before actually using it. I can offer people WHMCS Licenses for a very cheap price the only thing is this are internal licenses which can only be used on services you've purchased through us. Sent Proof over to ACE

Thank you all very much for supporting the idea, I'd really like to keep this thread alive among the next 24 hours or so, Since a majority of WJ is within a time differential.

If an admin comes across this i would also like to know if it would be possible to make the poll public.

Regards.

+1
Implement this as soon as possible.

But also think about the term "warez" as this is "Warez Junction" and not "Legit Junction"

Well good idea and I also agree on this :s

But you can atleast PM or warn the thread starter before doing anything for it :-?

Localhost was today complaining how you closed all his threads just for using nulled WHMCS X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back