Status
Not open for further replies.

UKInternetGroup

Banned
Banned
I don't know if it's just me or not, but since the whole WorldWide problems, it just seems everyone is trying to put down other hosting providers here at WJ, today alone ive seen a few posts telling users not to bother with any hosting company here, and i think that is unfair on all the honest and reliable hosting providers who some may even depend on work from WJ!!

Now i know im new to WJ but someone had to make a stand and say something because in the end Hosting providers will just go else where and advertise there services which in turn will leave a big hole in WJ, All because of a single "Fly By" company.

I think its time something was said or done about it!!
I may be on my own with this, but at least i know i tried to make a difference!!

8 comments
Let ppl talk whatever they want. If its my point of view wj is best especially if you wanna buy rdp/rl/tfx, anything for warez. Other forums like dp wht have many providers and many more scammers among them.

Well as you can see we have ppl like lokesh who help voluntarily

Personally there are too many issues with hosts recently for this not to come up.

It is a shame that it reflects back on the site and the other hosts that advertise here.

However there is no simple answer or solution to the issue that will not effect some hosting providers that are just starting up and may actually serve their clients well.

Although I haven't seen anyone putting down other hosting providers yet. I see no real issue with people speaking their opinions regarding a service. If a hosting service fails to deliver upon promises made then the consumer has every right to complain

For every complaint "don't bother with them host" There must be a reason why the person feels this way. Its good for people to voice their opinion so that others who are attempting to do their due diligence before buying a service can make the best possible informed choice.

However, If its posters who have never tried the service and are simply bad-mouthing for no reason then I am completely against that as it is 100% unethical and hurtful to the community.

Last edited:
Yeah I totally agree with you, I'm currently in the process of setting up a hosting company and I don't think that because one company has had a problem it should drag all of the others down.

Let ppl talk whatever they want. If its my point of view wj is best especially if you wanna buy rdp/rl/tfx, anything for warez. Other forums like dp wht have many providers and many more scammers among them.

Well as you can see we have ppl like lokesh who help voluntarily

Its really hard when people speak these kinds of opinions as when things like worldwidexs situation happens this basically how it goes.

First week everyone is happy with the service. One issue comes up and they fix it and everybody is happy so more come. Then the next comes and it takes longer to fix. Everyone expects from the first time for it to end the same. So then they are happy again then comes the next issue.

At this point over 50 people joined and comes to a issue they either being unknowledgable of what they are doing or come up with random solutions and cause more problems. In which so many trusted this one versus the rest so now the rest are hated and sales go down for everyone.

I repeatedly said since i joined for users to look into how well of an expert the host's are just by viewing there thread and looking past there silly excuses and actually take the time to google a situation exactly like whats going on and see how simple the fix would be.

Just by doing so you can easily weed out the problem host's, but of course many follow the bad talk of other hosts and includes host's which have not had serious issues.

Another problem is when a user is well known and followed by many that person seems to get more respect in their business even if they don't have the full expertise to run it.

All in all users just register and sign up with any hosts they don't actually take the time to look properly and ask questions.

Just my opinion as a client...

After the WWXS incident, I honestly started searching for hosting providers "outside" of WJ for exactly the same reason. The first thing that I looked for was reviews regarding a hosters RELIABILITY! Truthfully WWXS service were good...that was until sites started to go down. I was one of those guys who got the 1 year free hosting and for me that was a sign that these guys meant business. I was ready to upgrade my account with them when this happened. Unfortunately the problem took too long to be resolve and customers got impatient which is understandable.

No matter how much a customer paid you, e.g 1 dollar hosting or 100 dollar dedi. You should still treat and address to them properly unless they crossed the line or become unreasonable. With proper explanation of the situation and a time frame on how long the problem will be resolved + Keeping your customers updated on your next move will greatly help in avoiding such stituations.

One man company...Im sure you guys know this. You cannot be online 24/7 unless you dont have a life to attend to. You cannot simply know how to resolve each and every issue that your clients got and when shit starts to happen that you cant resolve you start to go quiet then later come back with an excuse like

1. Something tragically happened
2. Something personal
3. On vacation and no net access
4. etc etc tec

Havent we heard this too many times? You built a Hosting Co. for BUSINESS not for charity right? So do not expect all people to understand your personal problems, issues and whatnot. People buy your product or service because you have proposed/advertised that YOU CAN DELIVER it to your customers.

My point here is not for WWXS but for all hosting providers, If you guys want to keep your customers then make sure your business can be reliable and that you can deliver exactly what you advertised. Now the reason one of my site is still hosted with the providers here at WJ is because of the moderators and those kind people who helps other members tho its actually none of their business.

Just a fyi, we didn't say abandon all WJ hosts after just one incident.
Ask the older members, this is after observing and realizing that about 70% (rough estimate) of the hosts that started and actively advertise here on WJ fail.

When most have issues, they fail to keep their clients informed and some even run off with the money.

Yes there are a few newer guys who are showing promising development and stability, however, we've seen that all too well with RapidSpeeds, BoxSlots just to name a few. If you want your hosting company to not fall within the "don't trust WJ hosts" category, then spend your money. :| Hire competent and well mannered support staff, get decent hardware from reputable Data-centres and most of all keep your support transparent, meaning keep your clients up to speed on any issues, potential issues or foreseeable downtime.

Cutting corners to try being the "cheapest" is your first step to failure. Spend money and provide a quality service and excellent support. If you have no idea about server administration, HIRE somebody.

I believe if the hosts were required to answer :

Do you own your own server or VPS or are you a reseller?
Who is your hosting provided from?

With these two questions more potential clients could check on their hosts along with their reputation. This would help clients understand why there are delays and if the provided services at cheaper costs were worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back