Status
Not open for further replies.

tio2012

Hello,

I trying to find a hosting domain for my forum (files share) that won't suspended my domain after first complaint of Anti-Piracy.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

11 comments
I believe that superbithost.com would work fine for your needs. You can get nice offshore hosting solutions and pay via Bitcoin.
Amazing tech support, even installed some adult content modules I needed. Highly recommended host!

For forums, I would suggest Dedicated servers. Russian Dedicated hosting would be suitable option for you. you can check inetwebhost.net russia servers. For more details contact support team.

I think when you are getting web hosting related services as well as domain name registration that means that you are keeping all eggs in the same basket. I would not recommend you to do that at all or you need to be sure in your company (make sure domain name registered through them belongs to you). I can name a few companies like hostwinds, knownhost, kvchosting as the ones which you can trust while getting domain name and hosting account from the same place.

help with personal host

if you are interested then check iwrahost.com it provides with domain and domain space you need.

if you are looking for safer host provider with good services then try iwrahost.com it can be of huge help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back