VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps/10Gbps unmetered VPS & VDS (NL, US, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using here since three month,

and they give us great support, So I am very happy

if you find for VDS that I can recomend here

thanks a lot to hosthatch personel

@StarForce: Thank you for your kind words! We strive to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and support out there! :)

The pricing was updated a few months ago. I'll update the pricing in this thread shortly.

Will be opening a new thread with all the new cloud plans soon and will request this one to be locked.

Edit: Updated now.

Thanks,

We're re-designing all the packages, and we'll get more stock on this Thursday/Friday so we might run a promo then. I can't do any discounts right now.

Abdullah

Hi

I was a happy client for a long time but when they changed the platform/location recently everything is working extremely slow for me (using ssh: merging files, compressing etc..);

I wrote to the support and to my big surprise I'm waiting whole 24H now (it happend for the 1st time, before they replied v fast) so I'm v upset:(

Please do sth with the settings coz simply I cannot work now with my VPS...

BTW The specs also changed (2000MBps + 150GB to 1000MBps + 120GB...)

Yep I was also changed from 2000MBps to 1000MBps, and since I didn't received any emails about this move to another server I lost some scripts and 2 weeks of sql updated data, they told me they will compensate me for it...

UPDATE: I was compensated for the problem.

Last edited:
Hi

I was a happy client for a long time but when they changed the platform/location recently everything is working extremely slow for me (using ssh: merging files, compressing etc..);

I wrote to the support and to my big surprise I'm waiting whole 24H now (it happend for the 1st time, before they replied v fast) so I'm v upset:(

Please do sth with the settings coz simply I cannot work now with my VPS...

BTW The specs also changed (2000MBps + 150GB to 1000MBps + 120GB...)

slow for me too (using ssh: merging files, Extracting out, compressing etc..);

Also I was using windows 2003 server (that uses slow ram) windows 2008 server uses high ram. 1 GB RAM is not enough for windows 2008,

extra 1 GB RAM is very expensive for me.

(using ssh: merging files, compressing etc..);

Have you opened a ticket for the above? If not, please do so.

Regarding the slow ticket response time, this will be fixed after this weekend. We have a lot of work on our hands. We still are getting back to tickets in around 1 hour now but should be faster after this weekend.

slow for me too (using ssh: merging files, Extracting out, compressing etc..);

Also I was using windows 2003 server (that uses slow ram) windows 2008 server uses high ram. 1 GB RAM is not enough for windows 2008,

extra 1 GB RAM is very expensive for me.

As I said above, please open a ticket. We have an upgrade planned for this which will take place either tomorrow or Saturday which will fix this. I can update you in the ticket once its fixed.

Windows 2003 is possible as long as you have your own license. Or we can provide it but you will have to pay for the license.

We can provide 2008 for free.

Thanks.

Provider your sales thread is getting large with support questions. These support issues need to be handled on your site not this sales thread. As part of our hosting provider rules you are required to maintain a support area on your site.

Infractions and warnings will be issued if it continues. This is the only warning in this thread.

Clients use the providers support portal, if 1 does not exists report the providers top post. If you continue to seek support in any providers sales thread you will be warned, infracted, or banned based on your points total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back