VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps/10Gbps unmetered VPS & VDS (NL, US, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i contacted support about my vps so slow
something need to be done today or im gonna have to ask for a refund and take my business elsewhere

i have been a very loyal customer, i am just not satisfied with this vps

please fix this

im sorry i need a refund
everything is down
i cant even make a ticket

Last edited:
Yes,
but i have contacted hosthatch because of the network issues.

All my servers are very slow :(

I hope they can fix it ASAP.

i
im sorry i need a refund
everything is down
i cant even make a ticket

Your refund was processed. Everything was not down and only webserver was down due to maintenance as updated on facebook and twitter, which we mention to follow in each of our ticket reply so in case our website is down, you can stay updated there.

desibreaker and Snowman,

We are having issues again in our EvoSwitch location which we will fix by moving to a complete different infrastructure in the next 2 days. Everything will be ready today, and we just need to test it out and make sure there are no issues. I cannot give further information until we are moved there however I can assure you that ALL network issues will be completely fixed this time.http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=38450 The network issue only happens 2-3 hours a day and not the whole day, but this will be fixed completely now.

Thanks,

Where did I say that?

Network issues = slow speeds at peak times of the day. If your VPS is down, you can contact support and we'll be happy to fix it as soon as possible.

EDIT: I believe your VPS was hosted on NLnode1 - there was a DoS attack on one of the VPS clients on that node which is fixed. Everything is stable now.

Last edited:
Hmm everyone complains about speed problems here, this must be already solved because i had now my second day with HostHatch and not a single speed problem here. Always full Gbit available also in the afternoon and night times. Support is also very quick and helpful.

interested on Hatch-VPS 2GBIT NL #2 will it be best for Sborg?

No reply? IS support like this?

Last edited:
Hmm everyone complains about speed problems here, this must be already solved because i had now my second day with HostHatch and not a single speed problem here. Always full Gbit available also in the afternoon and night times. Support is also very quick and helpful.

Thanks for letting us know. We are working on switching our infrastructure to a much better one although our current network has greatly improved already. :)

i had speedproblems also before, but now its fixed - everything is working great :)

Thanks for your feedback! :)

interested on Hatch-VPS 2GBIT NL #2 will it be best for Sborg?

We cannot say what it will be best for, because I believe sBorg runs on PHP and if a customer breaks something, the blame comes on us.

No reply? IS support like this?

Our support is available at support@hosthatch.com 24/7 - our sales & billing works only from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. Sales questions should be forwarded to sales@hosthatch.com

Also, support is available through that email, not WJunction so not replying on WJunction does not reflect our support because wjunction.com is not our support URL. :)

the upload speed problems are improved most of the days, but this weekend have been some issues specially today, upload speed its awful. I hope you continue the improvements.

Hi pacoalcido,

I'm not sure who you are exactly, but most of the users are already moved to our cloud infrastructure. If you are on a VDS, it will be moved tomorrow and you will receive an email with further details.

Cloud is based on enterprise SAN storage using open-e and a great network. Send me an email to abdullah@hosthatch.com and I will create you a test account.

So basically, we are moving off OpenVZ/SolusVM (simple VPS) to OnApp with Xen/KVM (cloud based VPS) and a different network. That is the reason the plans on the website are put out of stock, so until old clients are totally moved, we won't be accepting new orders.

Cloud means much more uptime, separated network for everything and self healing platform, so in case one node fails, it will automatically failover to another one without having a tech to manually fix it.

Thanks,

onApp suck :(
cannot reinstall os...
cannot see ram usage
even I cannot shutdown the vps... off button onApp link doesnot work
fix it or refund pl0x

Are you using OnApp through WHMCS or direct? Send me an email with your account email and I'll get it fixed for you.

OnApp can perform a LOT more functions than SolusVM. Reinstalling OS, ram usage, IOPS usage, real-time bandwidth usage graphs, console, your own custom firewall rules and a lot more. I'm guessing you do not have direct OnApp details, I'll need to know who you are to send those over to you.

Abdullah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back